2010 Toyota Sienna

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2nd one

by Family Guy from Toronto | April 15, 2014

I had a 10 ce and a 04 ce sadly sold both for a horrible 12 oddysey. Never had an issue with the car. Wish I gpt a 11 sienna instead of the odyssey.

Very Safe!

by Lizzieo from Hartford, CT | March 18, 2014

This is my third Sienna, and I love it. Very safe, flexible seating (I have the 8 seater model), easy to get in and out of and it hold a ton of cargo!

Second Sienna

by Dweller at a long hill from Pittsburgh, pa | March 3, 2013

I owned a ford Aerostar and Chevy Astro before my first Toyota. This is my second I just bought and I am very pleased with them both. The Toyota was MUCH more reliable and built better than the other two. Though I would have bought another Aerostar had they not stopped making it). The Toyota Sienna is better on gas, more reliable with less maintenance costs than any other minivan I owned. I really like it as it is practical to my needs.

Update an old friend

by BMW Fan from Walnur Creek, CA | May 29, 2012

This '10 Sienna replaces an '04 Sienna that gave great service. The Limited has the proximity radar which really helps moving in and out of parking places.......I got the '10 instead of the new model because the Car Mags said the old model was better than the new '11, and I wanted to update my excellent '04 model, both Limiteds. The Sienna needs better tires, at least H rated, to give it better steering and handling, then it is the best mini-van and the best utility vehicle out there.

best minivan

by Minivan owner from West Lafayette, Indiana | May 1, 2012

I have owned minivans since 1984. My current minivan is a 2010 Toyota Sienna. This is the first Toyota miinivan that I have owned. This Toyota Sienna is the best minivan that I have ever owned. It is comfortable to ride in, gets great gas mileage. and is very reliable. I have also discovered that the trade-in or resale value of Toyota Sienna minivans is excellent. The resale value and trade-in value of all the Chrysler minivans that I owned was terrrible. If you are in the market for a minivan, please buy the Toyota Sienna.

good family car

by Paul from CA | March 15, 2012

I love it, Like my friend said this car was so smooth on the high way. save gas. all my kids love it too. I think, I have the good pick.

feels like a luxery van

by family car from califronnia | October 8, 2011

The main reson we got this was we wanted a good famiy car. We only looked at one more van besides this one. The other one was the Honda Odessy but it wasent the niceesed looking van.

2010 Toyota Sienna, Limited....Fantastic!!!

by Chux from Lagos, Nigeria | July 20, 2011

My wife and I were 1st concerned about the size as we would have loved a CRV or RAV4 sized SUV. We are totally pleased we got the Sienna instead. The Limited comes with mind blowing features. Its handling is as smooth as expected; decent acceleration, stable around bends and well configured for a large family or long trip. It gives you so much flexibility for internal configurations & luggage haulage. I would not change this car for any other in its rank. Its well crated.

2010 Toyota Sienna - Excell

by RQP2011 from Naperville, IL | April 28, 2011

This is an excellent mini-van! My wife and I were hestitant to get a mini-van, but now that we have it we kick ourselves for not getting it sooner. Plus, the Sienna is awesome inside & out. Plus, we get the reliabilty that comes with Toyota!

Sienna XLE, 2010

by Millacs Minivan Owner from St. Paul, MN | April 20, 2011

This ride has totally changed my view of minivans. Graceful in town, corners well in traffic and accelerates so smoothly at the onramps. It's highway manners remind me of some of Buick's full-sized sedans with a super charged V-8 powertrain. A pure pleasure to take on trips. Took ours on a 9-hr. trip to Nashville carrying 4 adults, all our luggage plus bulky items like folding tables and chairs, 50-gallon totes. Fold-away seating made room that we needed. The XLE's sound system was wonderful--even played CDs full of MP3 music. Toyota's ride and smooth power made the entire trip un-eventful for us.