The Toyota Sienna minivan's optional all-wheel drive and refined, upscale interior are among its notable traits. With room for up to eight passengers, the Sienna's competition includes the Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country, as well as the Honda Odyssey, Hyundai Entourage and Nissan Quest. Siennas are available in four trim levels: CE, LE, XLE and top-of-the-line Limited.
New for 2010
There are no significant changes to the Sienna for 2010.
The current Sienna rides a 119.3-inch wheelbase, measures 201 inches long overall and stands 68.9 inches tall, which is similar to other minivans, including the Grand Caravan, Odyssey and long-wheelbase Kia Sedona.
- Available16- or 17-inch wheels
- Power side mirrors, available heated mirrors
- Dual sliding doors with power windows
- Keyless entry
- Power sliding doors and power liftgate (standard on XLE, Limited; available on LE)
- Power folding, heated mirrors with integrated turn signals (Limited only)
Two second-row seating choices are available. The seven-passenger configuration features second-row captain's chairs; the passenger-side chair can be moved side to side, permitting either a bench or bucket seat arrangement. For eight-passenger seating, CE and LE models can be equipped with a three-way, split-folding bench seat in the second row. In that setup, a "Front and Center" middle seat can move nearly 13 inches closer to the front seats, making infants in child-safety seats more accessible. Behind the front seats, there's 148.9 cubic feet of cargo space, with 94.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row.
- Available cloth or leather upholstery
- 10 cupholders
- 60/40-split third-row bench seat folds flat into the floor
- Standard tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- Standard air conditioning with rear ducts and controls
- Available adaptive cruise control
- Available navigation system with rearview camera
- Available rear DVD system
- Available sonar-based front and rear parking assistance
Under the Hood
Toyota's 3.5-liter V-6 that's used in the Sienna sees duty across a number of its vehicles.
- 266-horsepower, 3.5-liter V-6 with 245 pounds-feet of torque
- Five-speed automatic transmission
- Standard front-wheel drive
- All-wheel drive available on LE, XLE and Limited trims
Safety features include:
- All-disc antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system and traction control
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags for all three rows of seats
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2010 Toyota Sienna.
Asking Price Range
Asking Price Range