The Toyota Sienna minivan's optional all-wheel drive and refined, upscale interior are among its notable traits. With room for up to eight passengers, the Sienna's competition includes the Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country, as well as the Honda Odyssey, Hyundai Entourage and Nissan Quest. Siennas are available in four trim levels: CE, LE, XLE and top-of-the-line Limited.
New for 2010
There are no significant changes to the Sienna for 2010.
The current Sienna rides a 119.3-inch wheelbase, measures 201 inches long overall and stands 68.9 inches tall, which is similar to other minivans, including the Grand Caravan, Odyssey and long-wheelbase Kia Sedona.
- Available16- or 17-inch wheels
- Power side mirrors, available heated mirrors
- Dual sliding doors with power windows
- Keyless entry
- Power sliding doors and power liftgate (standard on XLE, Limited; available on LE)
- Power folding, heated mirrors with integrated turn signals (Limited only)
Two second-row seating choices are available. The seven-passenger configuration features second-row captain's chairs; the passenger-side chair can be moved side to side, permitting either a bench or bucket seat arrangement. For eight-passenger seating, CE and LE models can be equipped with a three-way, split-folding bench seat in the second row. In that setup, a "Front and Center" middle seat can move nearly 13 inches closer to the front seats, making infants in child-safety seats more accessible. Behind the front seats, there's 148.9 cubic feet of cargo space, with 94.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row.
- Available cloth or leather upholstery
- 10 cupholders
- 60/40-split third-row bench seat folds flat into the floor
- Standard tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- Standard air conditioning with rear ducts and controls
- Available adaptive cruise control
- Available navigation system with rearview camera
- Available rear DVD system
- Available sonar-based front and rear parking assistance
Under the Hood
Toyota's 3.5-liter V-6 that's used in the Sienna sees duty across a number of its vehicles.
- 266-horsepower, 3.5-liter V-6 with 245 pounds-feet of torque
- Five-speed automatic transmission
- Standard front-wheel drive
- All-wheel drive available on LE, XLE and Limited trims
Safety features include:
- All-disc antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system and traction control
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags for all three rows of seats
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2010 Toyota Sienna.