2011 Toyota Sienna

Available in 12 styles:  2011 Toyota Sienna 4dr FWD Passenger Van shown

Overall

Toyota Sienna

by Bihak from Garland,tx | October 11, 2014

After seeing an online listing, I have went to the dealership to check the about the card on of there location, the personnel were very friendly and welcoming , the card price was withing the range of the blue book year,, we were very happy with the condition of the car, dealer have done a thorough check up witch is good a peace of mind . Thank you

2011 sienna. one month of ownership

by chris a from westlake | October 29, 2013

Its been great so far. Awesome space. 24.5 mpg on highway steady. V6 really moves. Lots of space. Plenty of room for me at 6'4" and 245 lbs.

Convenient and Reliable

by Luv U Sienna from Jonesboro, Arkansas | September 22, 2013

The features I really like are: 1. Drives easy and handles well 2.Convenience-plenty of room 3. Easy getting in and out-sliding side doors 4. Turns shorter than an a Sedan 5. Storage is great - behind rear seat 6. Gas Mileage is good-(mid 20 mpg range) 7. Space for up to 8 people

6th Toyota I have owned

by Toyota Man from Tega Cay, SC | September 6, 2013

I love my Yota's they last and they work! I have had two Supras 3 4Runners and now a Sienna. We have had the van about a month and we love it! i have 3 kids and it works way better for the 3 of them than the 4Runner did. I loved my Runner but it didn't have the room inside. We have the oldest in the back because she can buckle and unbuckle her seat. We have the middle seat in the back stowed in the attic of the house, so we can use the extra space in the back. We have the two younger children in the bucket seats in the back for easily getting them in and out. The 2 and 4 year old love that they can climb into and out of the car without help. Power doors are better than sliced bread! That Runner was a 4x4 and took help to get in and out. I really like the van, it has great power to get up and go! we got the XLE so we could have more power options like Lift gate, and the Tow package. I added a hitch and it was easy to install. Only cons I can see so far. is the paint seams thin like it needs an extra clear coat or two. Van looks great however in Black. I get a very slight rattle from my sliding doors but the Dealer is looking into this and will fix it. We did buy the 7year/100K bumper to Bumper since it has all the fancy power options.

very impressed

by first dealer car bought! from nj | July 25, 2013

i have never been much of a car dealership person but I have to admit coleman gmc has impressed me. I went to a few other dealers first and they were no where near as clean and friendly as this dealers. I really was impressed with all aspects of this dealer. The cars are well set up and spotless. I got a very fair deal on a slightly preowned car at a awesome intrest rate.

New purchased.

by Looking for a Van from Akron, OH | July 15, 2013

We have owned this car for a little over a month, so far we are very pleased with the Sienna. Our previous van was a Honda, while we were very please with it, we are even more please with the Sienna. The Sienna is a little pricier than the Honda. Since we have only owned this vehicle for a short time, gave four stars for value and reliability......too early to tell. Based on Toyota's reputation, I suspect I could rate this as 5 stars in the future.

We laugh at SUV's

by Van's are great! from DES MOINES, IA | February 20, 2013

My wife and I are on our 2nd Toyota Sienna Limited. We love to laugh at large SUv's (mainly Tahoe's and the like) as the kids (if they fit) are jammed in the back seat. It's also funny to see all of their stuff in the roof top carrier or on a hitch mounted device. The Sienna will swallow 7 people in Lexus like comfort and everyone's stuff will still fit behind a reclined 3rd row seat. It will do all of this while getting 20 mpg. If you have a family of 4 or more and you don't look at a Luxury Minivan like the Sienna Limited you are doing yourself a diservice.

Perfect for what it is

by Random from Los Angeles, CA | January 26, 2013

It's a mini-van. If you don't' like them, nothing I write will convince you. But value for the money is hard to beat. Cheaper to buy than SUV's, better gas mileage than any large SUV. More space than any large SUV. and has higher resale value than any large SUV. Why would you ever buy a large SUV (suburban or expedition)? It handles SLIGHTLY better than a suburban, but no where near a Ferrari. It's a darn van folks.

Learning to late!

by first time toyota buyer from Grand Rapids MI | December 11, 2012

After retiring from GM and buying their cars with nothing but trouble even brand new, purchased Toyota. Have had it about a month and love driving it more each time I get in it. Should hav e done this years ago. Almost a luxury vehicle feel. SUPER!

Third Sienna

by Toyota fan from Watertown, SD | October 21, 2012

We purchased this van over the phone and through email. We've owned 6 Toyota pickup trucks, 2 sedans and now 3 Sienna's. We have no doubt that it will reach the minimum 200,000 mile expectation we have for all of the Toyotas we've owned. Great cars and trucks! We farm and if we could find Toyota farm tractors, that is what we would buy. We really like the drivers seat adjustments that fit the seat to your body, not forcing you to fit your body to the seat. We live in a very cold part of the country and I have yet to have any of my Toyotas fail to start.