2005 Toyota Tacoma

2005 Toyota Tacoma

Available in 13 styles:  2005 Toyota Tacoma 4x2 Regular Cab 109.4" WB shown

Overall

closest to what I was looking for

by traditionalist from Massachusetts | July 21, 2014

Great vehicle. True switchable 2W <->4W drive instead of AWD (preferred by me). Actually I'd still like the manually locking hubs. Couldn't get that with this year. Manual transmission OF COURSE - no other option with a truck being able to apply torque at the right moment when stuck in the snow or mud. Price was all over the board for the same SRS extended cab model, mileage and year from 11,500 to $19,800. I was about middle of the line. It only had one previous owner which was great. checked out well. aside from 83K miles it truly looked new.

Uses car for Off-roading

The comfort of an suv and the convenience of a p/u

by pick ups are the thing from South Jersey | April 13, 2013

this vehicle is definitely as described. It's beautiful. Never saw a crew cab with a manual transmission before. Everything works great.

Beware of this vehicle

by JQA from | March 27, 2013

Went to go look at this vehicle and thought, wow what a great deal! Brought it to my mechanic to find out they've spray painted all the rust and that the frame was falling apart...do your research..

great car

by nicsurf10 from 06277 | January 22, 2013

this has been an awesome truck i.i have 120,000 on it and hope to put another hundred on it...very dependable and gets 27-29 mpg.

Pat

by Pat from columbia, SC | December 28, 2012

Went to check out a Tacoma, I was helped buy a guy named Lee. He was very nice and helpful. I'm not sure if I will get the truck or not but very pleased with my experiences. Hoping to do business with Herlong. If its a drive for you to go check out a vehicle don't hesitate!

Love my Tacoma

by Kayaker Bob from St. Paul, MN | June 11, 2012

Just traded my 93 Ford Ranger on this 2005 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner Dual cab and love it. It is 4x2 with locking rear differential (which I haven't used yet) and is a real step up from the Ranger. It has power everything and remote entry while the Ranger had none of that. So far it is getting 21-22 mpg in combination of city/highway driving which I am well pleased with having expected something in the mid teens considering it is a V6. I do love the extra power that the V6 delivers. It runs well and looks great, though I did have it in the body shop to fix some dings and a couple of rust spots on the roof, of all places. Other than that, I've been totally satisfied with it in the 2 months I've had it. I've probably driven a couple thousand miles so far. I'm hoping to get the kind of life for this vehicle that I found for this model while doing my research before the purchase: 200k plus.

2005 toyota tacoma

by Xtremebowhunter from Somerset,MA | April 25, 2012

Great truck with V6 has plenty of power. Great on gas 19-21mph. Very reliable, sporty, and comfortable to drive. My only complant would be the composite built-in bed does squeak from time to time.

Awesome truck 7yrs later

by tommi from Houston, TX | February 23, 2012

I have to say this has been an awesome truck to own- I have only had to replace the battery, tires, and front brakes, although I only 63,000 miles. I read it also currently holds 50 percent of its value after all these yrs. I actually pulled out a Ford F150 from a tight spot a yrs ago-- proud to say! It also holds my Atv with tailgate closed. Would by a new one in a heartbeat-but can't part with this one yet!!

review of the 05 toyota tacoma

by love cars from lynnwood wa | August 18, 2011

hi my name is ryan i love the tacoma my family has alote of trucks but the tacoma was the best truck we have when I found out that we were going to buy a 05 tacoma I was shocked because we were not going to buy a truck we were going to buy a sedan I think I know why we bot a truck because we could hold hevy things in the bed of the truck this truck is the best ever truck you can buy it is fast and it is reliabillity and roomy if you buy a double cab but there is a thing if you want a double cab you get a shorter bed but if you but a reguler cab or acess cab you get a longer bed but there not so roomy I recommend a acess cab but I know it is small inside but it can get the job done either if you buy 4x4 or 4x2 it dosent matter what you choose you decide what you want and wht you ned

Love it!

by Tacomania from Nebraska | April 15, 2011

It is exactly what you'd hope. Reliable, effective, comprehensive. Not overdone or underdone. What you want when buying a Tacoma.

Featured Services for this Toyota Tacoma