2007 Toyota Tacoma

Available in 13 styles:  2007 Toyota Tacoma 4x2 Regular Cab 109.4" WB shown

Overall

awesome truck so far!

by truck guy from Tauton Ma. | March 5, 2014

Tacoma pickup,2 wheel drive prerunner. 6cly. low miles great value.Found it on cars.com,thanks! THIS IS TE TRUCK I`VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND FINALLY FOUND IT. great dealership to DedhamAutomall,Mark was great.

Fun To Drive Truck

by Jim from Alabama | April 28, 2013

I had a "97 T-100 in the past and really liked its size and handling (turning radius) and wanted another one. However, they are now high mileage and hard to find. As an alternative, I drove several mid/small pickups. The Toyota Tacoma X-runner proved to be a fun vehicle to drive (I like a manual transmission). They are also hard to find within 300 miles but I did ('07 model) and now I am enjoying my purchase. The X-runner is not a "heavy duty" vehicle but it can handle want I need to do.

Trd off road Awesome truck

by DreKWnn88 from Washington | November 3, 2012

I just bought a trd off road edition and im extremely happy. This is my first Toyota but im lovin everything about this truck. The v6 really gets up and i got a flow master dual exhaust and the truck just growls , sounds really good. It really helps open up the engine and can add an easy 30 horsepower. Going from 236 hp to 266 like that. in Other words it hauls a** . Love the look and the interior is comftorble and im 6 ft 2. The dash is easy to manipulate for a dvd nav screen which i installed on my truck. The suspension makes for a smooth ride with the double A arm, large coils and bilstien shocks. Its really like a military style hummer. And it handles great its not sloppy at all. Makes for a very responsive ride. And pretty decent gas milege. Much better than my v8 chevy. I got this truck to take up in the mountains skiing and to commute to work comftorbly and affordably. Its only done everything and more just get thie v6 great engine.

Low miles and good gas economy

by Pickup man from portland,OR | October 1, 2012

plenty of leg room and head room. Ride is very comfortable. Has power to go uphill with load on it. Gas economy is what you expect for having a truck and also being able to comute in it

Great truck

by Glassy from Sykesville, Md | September 28, 2012

Never had a toyota before, we were surprised at the amount of pick up this truck had. Also it handles great, and is just fun to drive.

Dependable, best light truck

by Roughrider from Dallas, TX | September 4, 2012

I bought the TRD sport brand new. Five years and 70,000 hard miles later I haven't had any major problems. The only thing that has broke is the compass/thermometer. Everyone I know that bought this truck planned on keeping it for a lifetime. For a small truck it is big on power, you are never disappointed when you hit the gas if you buy the V6. The only complaints I have are the gas mileage and the interior can be a little uncomfortable if you are a big guy (wide). The ride is pretty good for a truck, it definetly beats out everything in its class. It towed everything I needed it to and more. Do yourself a favor and don't get the model with the hoodscoop, it looks great but it hurts visibilty, cost alot more for the upgrade and it doesn't actually do anything. Buy this if you want a truck that feels more like a car but still can go off road with the best of them and hauls whatever you need. If you need to tow extremely heavy loads this probably isn't the truck for you.

Awesome compact truck

by Ivy League Redneck from Puget Sound, WA | July 19, 2012

I've waited for 12 years to buy a Tacoma--saving money, waiting for the right deal/time. Finally found my little sweetie at the right price/mileage/package…and am delighted. It's the extended cab 4 cyl 5-spd manual--it does everything I need it to as a small farmer and rifle/archery buff. I get 26 mpg combined city/hwy, but then I've been driving Toyota 5-spds since my 1980 Tercel! In terms of creature comforts, these late Aughts Tacomas are better appointed at the lower end than the later model ones which seem to be getting cheesy for the money. Comfortable driving, and I am a short woman (5' 3"). Love the way it handles! When I go out on work bees on friends' land, this little Tacoma can haul ALL my stuff--power tools, chainsaws, accessories, tool boxes…just amazing. Plenty of power for what I do, and if I need a monster truck I borrow or rent one.

Love this truck.

by Toyota lover from Phoenix, AZ | April 2, 2012

I upgraded from a 92 Toyota Hilux. I love my new Tacoma and the power from the 4 liter is awesome. This will certainly pull my 6x10 trailer just fine. Great features inside and I love all the tie downs in the bed. Not much more I can say.

Solid truck

by Toyota Hoss from Boise, ID | January 13, 2012

This is my second Tacoma, I like the versitility the most on this vehicle. Solid truck, could use a more horsepower tho. Handles very simular to the FJ Cruiser. The manual lumbar support on the drivers seat is a plus.

Tacoma

by Truck Man from Ca | December 12, 2011

Had a Ford ranger and drove it for 19 years and this Tacoma was far more superior. Now I imagine you are saying 19 years with a Ford Ranger not bad. well after driving from the Mid West to the East coast the entire engine fell apart and I was one month away from having the entire bills drop in my lap out of warranty on the Ford. As Ford said during the rebuild it came down the assembly line on a very bad day. I was going to drive this Tacoma for a very long time but I developed arthritis in my hand and a bad hip after years of doing construction. When I sold it this truck had held a huge chunk of its value 5 years later...Not to mention I was able to haul a good load and carry a lot of cargo. Tons of Dirt, rock, lumber you name it. A friend purchased it who is building a log cabin and is very pleased! Only go with a foreign Truck. Forget the "heartland" products they are well under built and over priced compared to Japanese models... Case in point I purchased a loaded 370Z Nissan and this thing blows everything away fin this price point for luxury, power and amount of car for the dollar.