2014 Toyota Tacoma

Starting MSRP

Overall

2014 Taco TRD 4x4 V6 Off Road

by Kentjax from Fernandina Beach, FL | September 20, 2014

If your looking for a truck that only last a few years, doesn't have good value and isn't dependable, then buy anything, but a Tacoma. This is one heck of a classy, durable, dependable and work horse truck. Oh, did I mention it turns heads on the road and off! I absolutely cannot believe of all the trucks I have owned over the years, that I waited this long to get a Tacoma. Although you pay a bit more, you get your dimes worth in the short and long term. I am over six feet tall and this truck is comfortable to me and sure some say, it rides a bit stiff, sure it does "it's a truck, duh." You will like the attention to detail that is built into this truck. Great cabin space, multiple storage compartments and cup holders. Driver has within reach access to everything you need to control; from radio to drive control. I can write a ten page review on how great this truck is, but you need to find out for yourselves (no, I am not a salesman, just new Tacoma enthusiasts). I can't image every buying anything else but a Toyota product again and you will feel the same way once you get any Toyota product, let alone the Tacoma!

fAVORITE VEHICLE

by PPROV from virginia | September 19, 2014

I just purchased a 2015 toyota tacoma 4x4 double cab V6. This is my third one and all have been dependable. Anyone who wants a pick up but doesn't want or need a full size this is the vehicle to get.

Tacoma acess cab truck

by Tom terrific from Ohio | September 15, 2014

Small fuel efficient truck with proven reliability and a truck bed to perform many useful services as carting appliances, garden products , lumber etc. for a homeowner With an acess cab small packages can be placed to be protected form inclement weather while accepting passengers very limited small stature people

So far so good with TRD Sport.

by Roger wilco from Choctaw, Oklahoma | September 15, 2014

Just purchased this vehicle, time will tell. It,s really to early to tell. A review is a review. Don't know what else I can give you.

2014 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

by Florida Fun from Tampa, FL | August 5, 2014

This is a great truck and they hold great re-sale value. I had a 2012 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Pre Runner with a TRD Sports Package and loved the truck. I had such a trade in value, I traded it in for a 2014 Double Cab 4x4 with a TRD Sports Package and JBL eTune Navigation system. It is even more comfortable than the 2012 Pre Runner. My ONLY complaint is that the navigation system gets glare from the sun through the windshield. It needs to be able to pivot or have a sunshield for it. I love the Tacoma and its reliability. I am a long time convert!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by truck guy from | July 10, 2014

Great car. Love the way it runs. I definitely don't regret getting the car at all, I would definitely recommend it.

Most practical an hard working truck for the price

by Going Gone from Bakersfield Ca | May 18, 2014

A joy to drive the height when sitting in the cab is just rt . Seats are comfortable. It's made for a woman or a man. This is the third one we bought. First still runs . Has over 500000 mi on it still in good shape. It's a good truck so far hope it lasts as long as my first one Thank you Toyota. PS could use a side step J M L

Very professional Service and great sales person

by 4x4 Toyota Tacoma Owner from Brick N.J.. | May 16, 2014

Well we were looking for a car or truck that my son could afford and went to Toyota World of Lakewood .We talked to salesman Samuel and he took the time to explain our options knowing we may not buy today and after an hour of his time we decided to lease a 2014 Tacoma 4x4..This gentleman was very reasonable and listen to us and didn't try to force or sell up in extras..WHAT A GREAT GUY AND WE DROVE AWAY TODAY VERY HAPPY..

tacoma 2014

by jcg from bowdon ga | May 9, 2014

this is the second tacoma pickup. first one was not safe rollover. sold it for a tunda.then bought the 2014 tacoma. back seats to tight not enough leg room.rest of tacoma iam very pleased.

Very Good Vehicle

by None from NC | April 27, 2014

Am replacing a 2006 Tacoma with access cab, so far very pleased with my decision. I have owned several Toyotas and have been satisfied with all of them.