2014 Toyota Tacoma

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by truck guy from | July 10, 2014

Great car. Love the way it runs. I definitely don't regret getting the car at all, I would definitely recommend it.

Most practical an hard working truck for the price

by Going Gone from Bakersfield Ca | May 18, 2014

A joy to drive the height when sitting in the cab is just rt . Seats are comfortable. It's made for a woman or a man. This is the third one we bought. First still runs . Has over 500000 mi on it still in good shape. It's a good truck so far hope it lasts as long as my first one Thank you Toyota. PS could use a side step J M L

Very professional Service and great sales person

by 4x4 Toyota Tacoma Owner from Brick N.J.. | May 16, 2014

Well we were looking for a car or truck that my son could afford and went to Toyota World of Lakewood .We talked to salesman Samuel and he took the time to explain our options knowing we may not buy today and after an hour of his time we decided to lease a 2014 Tacoma 4x4..This gentleman was very reasonable and listen to us and didn't try to force or sell up in extras..WHAT A GREAT GUY AND WE DROVE AWAY TODAY VERY HAPPY..

tacoma 2014

by jcg from bowdon ga | May 9, 2014

this is the second tacoma pickup. first one was not safe rollover. sold it for a tunda.then bought the 2014 tacoma. back seats to tight not enough leg room.rest of tacoma iam very pleased.

Very Good Vehicle

by None from NC | April 27, 2014

Am replacing a 2006 Tacoma with access cab, so far very pleased with my decision. I have owned several Toyotas and have been satisfied with all of them.

New 2014 Toyota Tacoma SR5

by The Plumber from Foxboro, MA | April 14, 2014

Very pleased with my purchase, love the truck. Everyone at Boch Toyota was very helpful and knowledgeable. It's always exciting buying a new vehicle. When you have a good salesman, it makes it even better. Sean Devlin was all of that. Thank you Sean, I couldn't be happier with the service and vehicle.

Love my new truck!

by Scooter from Kentucky | April 14, 2014

I am very pleased with this truck. The toyota tacoma is all that it is cracked up to be! It is veery comfortable and has plenty of power.

Good Truck but Others are Better

by JBM from Mount Vernon, WA | April 7, 2014

The styling and features of the Tacoma are good. History of model suggests that it will last many years and retains good resale value. Why I don't understand. The ride is rough and it drives like a big truck. Standard features leave much to be desired compared to other brands. Buy it if you want to be one of the crowd, but look to other brands if features and driving comfort are important.

Love My New Truck

by leopardfeet from Cumming Ga | March 29, 2014

I have a 2014 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab truck with the TRD sports package. It drives very smooth I thought with that package it would be a rather stiff ride. It has a 6 cylinder engine and has enough power for me, you press down on the gas and the engine kicks right in to get you up to speed. The truck is roomy enough to actually have adults in the rear seats, and plenty of enough room for the driver and passenger. It has blue tooth and radio/cd and a usb port. I would of liked a few more12v sockets because I have to many devices but I think on average it has enough. Driving this is just a pleasure.

Best bang for your buck

by turbo from Cape Cod,MA | March 20, 2014

2014 is an improvement from my .2008.First 4dr. I have owned. Very satisfied. Like the 2 years free maintence.Great audio features including blue tooth.