2014 Toyota Tacoma

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love my new truck!

by Scooter from Kentucky | April 14, 2014

I am very pleased with this truck. The toyota tacoma is all that it is cracked up to be! It is veery comfortable and has plenty of power.

Good Truck but Others are Better

by JBM from Mount Vernon, WA | April 7, 2014

The styling and features of the Tacoma are good. History of model suggests that it will last many years and retains good resale value. Why I don't understand. The ride is rough and it drives like a big truck. Standard features leave much to be desired compared to other brands. Buy it if you want to be one of the crowd, but look to other brands if features and driving comfort are important.

Love My New Truck

by leopardfeet from Cumming Ga | March 29, 2014

I have a 2014 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab truck with the TRD sports package. It drives very smooth I thought with that package it would be a rather stiff ride. It has a 6 cylinder engine and has enough power for me, you press down on the gas and the engine kicks right in to get you up to speed. The truck is roomy enough to actually have adults in the rear seats, and plenty of enough room for the driver and passenger. It has blue tooth and radio/cd and a usb port. I would of liked a few more12v sockets because I have to many devices but I think on average it has enough. Driving this is just a pleasure.

Best bang for your buck

by turbo from Cape Cod,MA | March 20, 2014

2014 is an improvement from my .2008.First 4dr. I have owned. Very satisfied. Like the 2 years free maintence.Great audio features including blue tooth.

2014 Tacoma AC Off Road 4x4

by weendoggy from Aptos, CA | March 16, 2014

This is my second ACOR package. The first was a 2009 PreRunner and now a 4x4. I love this truck. It has served me well and now with the newer model it's that much better. The better looking interior and front end of the truck lend it to a more sophisticated look. The black carpet and dash inserts make the truck much nicer looking. The powertrain is just what I need and although I opted for the access cab, I have the full use of a regular sized bed. That is more important than an extra set of doors and rarely used seats. The ride is very comfortable for a off road suspension on the streets. i like the sporty feel of it and brakes are much better than my '09. Dash layout hasn't changed much but the touch screen 6.1 Entune radio is very nice with bluetooth to my phone and hands free operation through the sound system is nice. The USB and ACC plugs are also much easier to access than my '09 which was a pain to see. So far, best bang for buck in my opinion for a mid sized truck.

my new tacoma

by repeat customer from Riverside County. CA | February 5, 2014

It's too early to review the reliability but I had a 2002 Tundra before which is still running well.

toyota carolla

by bird from alvin | February 4, 2014

tcoma truck is too high off the ground and there istoo much plastic around the front and the wheel base. I need astep ladder to even get in it. I will trade it .I am only 5 feet tall and can't get in the truck. also the truck is so heavy the l 4 motot is not strong enough to pull that weight and get you out of harms way.

Dissatified Owner

by mboerne from Boerne TX | January 28, 2014

The V-6 Model gets terrible fuel Mileage. Dash Board is poorly lite during daylight. Shadows on dashboard make it impossible to read. Cup holder are to small to fit most cups and are in a poor location. Toyota technology does not exist in this pickup!

Very Happy

by vissionquest from Marion, Ma | January 27, 2014

Spent a long time looking for a comfortable truck good for long distance driving, as well as practicle for my business. This is the truck. The small details have impressed me with the practiality of every decission made in designing this truck.

Best truck

by Jimmy from Willis,Texad | January 20, 2014

This truck overall was exactly what I wanted. The only down side, it was my second choice in color. There used to be a nautical Blue and the color was discontinued last year. In spite of that I am very happy with my new truck