2015 Toyota Tacoma

Starting MSRP

Overall

enjoyment thus far

by car guy from Austin, TX | March 28, 2016

I purchased a 2015 Tacoma with 10k on it and so far loving the vehicle. it combines new technology with almost simple old school controls inside, great for people who like the simplicity and ease of operation. Handles really well except in high wind conditions compared to most other vehicle I have owned but not bad enough to be concerned about.

First Toyota and loving it

by Pickup Truck from Toms River,New Jersey | November 15, 2015

I recently purchased a Toyota Tacoma back in October.I have been wanting to get a pickup truck for a long time and have always liked the look of them whenever I would see one driving on the road.I went to Gateway Toyota in Toms River to test drive one.Keith Paul was the dealer that was helping me and he was very helpful in finding the exact truck for me.It was a long process because I couldnt decide on a few things that I wanted,but Keith took his time and was very patient.I would definitely go back to Keith the next time I am going to purchase a vehicle.The truck rides great and I look forward to getting in it every day.I have already used the truck a bunch of times to do some landscaping and tow some of our atvs around.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner 4 door

by nitro from Norco | August 6, 2015

Bought my 2015 Tacoma from Toyota of Redlands. David Fertig was awesome no hassle honest and very knowledgable. Would recommend David Fertig and the staff at Toyota of Relands to anyone looking for a new car. Great deal on a great car all in all a great experience.

Happy with my Choice

by Kojanow from Mid Michigan | June 9, 2015

I was set on either a Toyota Tacoma or a new Chevy Colorado, After all the discounts (GM supplier, military retiree, the price was virtually the same as the Tacoma with equipped similarly. The Tacoma's resale value is outstanding and just another reason to buy a Tacoma. After shopping around and getting a good price the local dealer matched it plus some. He did a dealer trade 1 state away, I got almost 1,500 off the list price and got a good deal on my trade in. Down side: Toyota financing for the recent college grad is a real pain, hardly worth the effort. Toyota doesn't warranty corrosion/rust in northern states so you need to buy an extra undercoat to get any type of coverage. Up side; The truck drives great, less than 1,000 miles but I'm at 18.7 MPG running around with my V-6. I'm satisfied so far, after the 1st Colorado recall last week I'm sure I made the right choice.

After 6 I will NEVER buy another

by nomoretacomas from Indiana | May 30, 2015

I have had 6 tacomas and all have been the higher priced ones.the 2015 i bought is a great disappointment. they took out many extras, like the rear speakers,and are putting it's quality on a down hill slide. after talking to toyota i was told that if i didn't like it don't but it. to late i had already purchased it. i didn't think they would do anything like downgrade the radio system. I didn't think i would have to over the truck in detail. if you are looking at them all i can say is BE CARFUL they have taken many of the extras out since my last 2006 Radio--Junk. Cumpas--Gone. To many to mention

Fourth Toyota Purchase

by Tom from Ringgold, LA | May 20, 2015

I got most of the "bells and whistles" for what I think was a fair price. Toyota quality, fit and finish.

reliable car

by none from honolulu hawaii | May 13, 2015

excellent and most reliable car. Im at ease and comfortable to drive. I love everything about it the radio, the features.

Many improvements in past decade

by pickup owner from W Central NM | April 21, 2015

This is the 3rd Toyota Tacoma I've owned ; they were all reliable but I appreciate how the co. adds new features each 3 years or so without sacrificing what made the design good in the 1st place..

needsomefuntime

by mrmike from wi | April 8, 2015

Smooth quiet ride.plenty of power .. ....I just got truck so haven't got a lot of use yet..it's new and appears to be a nice truck.hope I get years of use out of it.

2015 Tacoma

by Irish Mike from Jacksonville, Fl | February 4, 2015

I have owned 6 Toyota trucks in the past. This is by far the best so far. Rides great, good power and hauling ability - I have the V6. Wish it got in the mid-20's or better for fuel economy; I am averaging 22.