1993 Toyota Tercel

$831–$2,175

Overall

Cheap!

by toyocrazy from Calgary, Alberta | April 11, 2010

I just bought a used 1993 Toyota Tercel base model. I commute about a 50 km drive to work, and just wanted something really econimical on gas. This car is definately that! If I could've found a five speed with O/D I would've been in heaven. I can get to 110 kms in this car, but it really doesn't want to do more than that. This base model is Auto, has a cassette deck, and a clock. No cruise or A/C. I think it does what it was built to do. It has 97000 kms on it, and had 2 owners; grandmother and grandaughter. I think it will last me for years, and then my son!

Great First Car

by Loopy from IN | April 17, 2007

I had my Tercel for 2.5 years and I would still have it if I didn't have any children. It was the best car ever!

Featured Services for this Toyota Tercel