2006 Toyota Tundra

2006 Toyota Tundra

Available in 18 styles:  Tundra Access Cab shown

Overall

SO GOOD TO BE BACK IN A TOYOTA TRUCK!

by Preacher Man from Piedmont , South Carolina | November 21, 2013

After many years absence from the Toyota scene; i am back in the saddle again! The dynamic duo of Stephen Slagle & Chris Boggs(Toyota of Greenville), joined sides with me in what is the best auto purchase experience I have ever had. Maybe i am prejudice since my first vehicle ever was a Toyota pick up back in the 80's. As a married with kids pastor, I couldn't handle a budget buster payment. I so wanted a Toyota truck again. Today it happened and I am having flashbacks and glimpses of the future all at the same time. After driving Chevy, Dodge, Jeep brands for over 20 years i am going to enjoy the confidence and dependability that owning a Toyota brings. " Toyota Oh, What A Feeling" Sorry for going retro on you guys!!!

best 1/2 ton truck

by Roper from AZ | November 6, 2013

2006 TRD 4x4, 4 dr, 4.7 V-8. Pulls my toys very strong(jet ski, tent trailer, ATV trailer) and gets 13-16 mpg. Got 19+ on last hunt w/o a load (just a full truck bed). Very clean truck and doubles as family hauling. Love the ergonomics of interior. Oil, Gas, tires and good maintence. Just turned 100K miles. Plan on seeing it turn 200K.

Great truck

by Looking for quality from Greenville, S.C. | July 4, 2013

Needed a good solid truck with a crew cab. The 2006 Toyota Tundra is a solid well built truck with plenty of power and everything you will need for a comfortable ride. I expect to enjoy this truck for many years to come.Oh yes, Green Valley Auto sold the truck to me and was a pleasure to deal with.

good so far

by artic white from rock hill s.c. | June 4, 2013

tundra is a very solid truck runs quite and smooth only wish it got better gas milage but it is a very well built truck I have had gm trucks and I think this truck is a lot tighter

awesome

by yeller from boaz,al | April 22, 2013

russell sconyers was the best salesman ever , he was honest and direct , he did not bs me, he listened and then picked the right car

Nice Truck

by top gun from long island new york | September 30, 2012

I love my used Toyota Tundra it has a sweet ride and is a real head turner would recomend to any body looking for a truck

Excellent Tundra

by Porkroll2131 from Quakertown PA | July 24, 2012

We wanted a larger truck with 4 doors and enough towing power to get around. We purchased the 2006 Toyota Tundra 4 door SR5 because I liked the style of the older tundra. We are diehard Toyota fans, as I replaced my 96 4Runner with 275K....still keeping It cause I still love it. I expect to go 250-300K easily on this Tundra - Highly recommended.

Best Truck Ever

by Doc from Jackson, MS | January 3, 2012

I've owned Toyota vehicles for years but until this truck, I never owned a Tundra. This has been the best truck I've ever owned. It is quiet, roomy, and has plenty of power to do what needs doing. Travelling is a lot easier now as this is a very comfortable vehicle to drive or ride as a passenger.

MOST ENJOYABLE TRUCK

by DIE HARD TOYOTA OWNER from MARION, IOWA | June 21, 2011

I PURCHASED A 2006 TUNDRA CREW CAB, SR5, 2WD W/20K MILES, AFTER DRIVING THE NEWER LARGER TUNDRAS. THIS VEHICLE IS OUTSTANDING, HAVING SEVERAL GOODIES THAT I WASN'T EXPECTING LIKE THE SLIDING REAR WINDOW. THE SMALLER TUNDRA FITS ME AND THE GARAGE BETTER THAN THE NEWER SIZES. THE RIDE IS GREAT FOR A PICKUP. THE MILEAGE IS 20MPG ON THE HIGHWAY. THE JBL SOUND SYSTEM HAS 8 SPEAKERS, 6 FRONT, 2 REAR. EXCELLENT BUY.

The Best

by Gatorman from FLOWERY BRANCH GA | May 25, 2011

I love it. I get so many compliments. I keep it waxed, Beautiful Gator Blue...Smooth, dependable ride,,,,,,

Featured Services for this Toyota Tundra