2007 Toyota Tundra

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Truck

by Truck Fan from Independence, KY | February 22, 2014

Traveled from Cincinnati to drive this truck home. Great service and hospitality. Will return again.

Defective Paint Job

by unerik from Pensacola, FL | January 22, 2014

I bought a new 2007 white Tundra from a local Toyota dealership. It runs well and i have very few complaints, however, I noticed that the paint job has faded. In fact, the clear coat is completely gone and the paint comes off when the truck is buffed. I learned from blogs and social media that Toyota used a single-stage paint for their white trucks in 2007. The cost to repaint my truck is $5,000. I contacted the dealership and they said that their Toyota distributor would pay half of the cost of repainting the truck. If they are going to pay half then they know that there is something wrong with the paint. Why should I have to pay $2500 for a defective paint job? I (consumers) should not have to pay money to fix defective paint jobs.

Perfect truck for our needs

by Tamnie from RI | November 13, 2013

I am a contractor who needs to pull a small loader/backhoe and dump trailer. The 5.7L pulls it without any effort. The ride is great. My crew loves it.

Uses car for Towing

Excellent Truck

by Orlando from Dallas, TX | August 27, 2013

I currently owned a 2007 Toyota Tundra Limited with navigation. The JBL sound system in this truck is great. I currently have 67,000 miles on my truck, so far I replaced the front brake pads, the shifter, both front power door lock actuators, the front power input for sound, the third brake light (due to water leak), the strut for the soft open at the tail gate and the normal maintenance oil change, filters etc etc. oh and the truck currently has a rattle on the dash ( I don’t know what’s wrong with it, it does it when cold). I have to say overall I am very satisfied with the truck, the truck rides a little rough but you have to give something up there are no current issues of any kind with my suspension and this is due to the high level of quality on the suspension but they sacrificed the ride, the frame is for a super duty maybe that has something to do with it, the 5.7 engine is very power full and when you are on the highway if you have to step on it; this engine will respond and leave behind just about anything in seconds, the down side is the miles per gallon but again you have to give something up due to the performance and how easy it is to work on this truck etc. I definitely recommend this truck; I am currently waiting for the 2014.

Extremely durable and tows effortlessly!

by Truck enthusiast from Fayetteville, NC | August 24, 2013

Recently purchased the Tundra with 86k miles on it. It is a complete powerhorse. You can hardly tell you are towing even with 5 tons behind you. The air cooled transmission easily keeps up with demand.

Uses car for Towing

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5

by Capnvic from Woodbridge, VA | July 11, 2013

Overall this is very well performing Pickup truck. I have driven it in various weather conditions to include 6-12 inches of snow,. heavy rains, and hot and humid conditions in the summer. I had loaded the bed with everything from concrete sacks to furniture, electronic equipment. The pulling power is excellent, highway driving excellent with the 5.7l v-8. If there are any drawbacks it is in the 17mpg it gets on the highway. The average price of a full tank of gas can vary from 75 -90 dollars. That is the norm for Pickups and SUV's powered by a V-8 engine. Another note: This has got to be the most comfortable ride of any Pickup truck.

Best[used] truck on the market

by billy bear from san diego | September 29, 2012

We purchased our tundra and have owned it for about a year, we bought it used,and have put on over 10k miles,no issues,no repairs,no breakdowns,we did buy the one with the 4.0 six cylinder,same as the tacoma, best engine we ever had,!! we had a f-150, and nothing but repairs,leaks,also brother has a 07 silverado with ,coolant leak and for now ill stick with my 6 cylnder tundra

Best truck out there.

by Bigs blue from Long Island ,NY | September 10, 2012

just got my Tundra I love everything about it.It is not for the gas milleage people.but if you looking for a fun, powerfull and stylish truck to drive you cant go wrong with the tundra.

Toyota is 1 awesome truck

by immediato1 from kansas city | May 29, 2012

I bought a 2007 toyota tundra crewmax sr5 with the 4.7 and it is awesome, lots of room and very comfortable for those long road trips. I would defitinely recommend the toyota tundra to anyone looking to buy a full sized truck.

Best truck ever

by Hank from Oshkosh, WI | March 30, 2012

This is my brothers truck haha! He bought it from this place about a year and a half ago. Best truck ever! I'd pick this over my 08 f150 xlt any day. Massive power, very depedanble, very sharp looking and solid truck! Gas is terrible as well as it is in any pickup. Only reason he got rid of this truck is cause he needed a van because he just had a another baby boy to his family and already have three other kids and he needs more room. Oh yeah and that was my bed mat too haha Van horn I've heard good news from both of my brothers who just bought brand new vans from you guys! I'm looking forward to doing business with you guys as well thanks.

Featured Services for this Toyota Tundra