2010 Toyota Tundra

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Excellent Truck for the Buck

by Dare2Burn from Ft. Myers, Fl | February 19, 2014

Bought a 2010 Tundra for well below the market price. Salesperson was great in answering all my questions about the truck. Manager was well prepared for my offer and we finally came to an agreement.

Best truck I have ever owned

by kjb209 from md | January 23, 2014

Best truck I have ever owned. Has all the power and then some when you need it. Very mature interior and the double cab seat 5 aduts comfortably.

Don't buy from this dealer

by Spock from | January 4, 2014

Sales team has a very bad attitued. I would not purchase from this company ever. The sales person I spoke with did not care about my offer. They would not come down on price not even a little bit.

First Tundra

by Charles from North Carolina | May 13, 2013

Purchased '10 Tundra in January of '13, took 2100 mile trip in April with 5 in Crew Max. Plenty of room, tremendous ride and handling. Next to no wind noise. Even claustrophobic mom liked it. Great traveling vehicle.

Amazed

by SFP Prez from Silver Spring, Md | November 24, 2012

Found this truck at cars.com,contacted the dealer and was called by dealer promptly. Transaction was smooth as silk could not have been treated any better. The Tundra is a stud tons of power tows my trailers effortlessly.I highly recommend Darcars of Silver Spring,Virgil T and Toyota, I now own 4!

Tundra Great Value

by Truck are Great from Certral New Jersey | September 22, 2012

Better built than american cars. Althought Tundra is now made in the US. Rides great and it is like a hybrid between a 1500 and a 2500. Since Toyota only has one model it is like the best of both worlds.

Best Bang For Your Buck

by Real World Fan from Jackson, Mississippi | November 13, 2011

Let's face it no here goes after a truck looking for mpg's. We go after brands, tow ratings, capability, and interior room. I found compared to other trucks this truck flys! I punch it either up a hill or flat surface it will go. I kinda dont like the fact that the pedal is too touchy sumtimes because if i wear boots instead of shoes i make the mistake of dropping my foot on it and burning out. I havent had one problem yet took it on a 3000 round trip from mississippi to az. She handled exceptionaly well. I have an entertainment satnd in the bed and it felt like riding in a cloud. On my way back from AZ I was unloaded the ride was a bit harsh but probably no different of a heavy duty truck suspension. I averaged 3 different mpgs 18,20,22. 18 was with up and down hills, 20 was down hill as well as a declined surface. 22 was in new mexico where it was virtually flat with a good amout of decline. I did like the fact that an average man can drive the vehicle and another sit in the rear passenger seat, still have a moderate amount of room not feeling cramped like the dodge ram cabs. I have a 2wd dbl cab tundra. I have yet to tow with it but im sure it won't disappoint me. Things they could do better is the shocks I dont have the trd model im sure theres a huge difference on ride.

2010 tundra crewmax rock warrior

by KT from Western NY | August 18, 2011

Love this truck! I ve had GMC all my life, which I love but decided to change once my 07 seirra started burning 3qts of oil b/t changes. This tundra is badass looking, sounding, hauling, or just sitting in my driveway. It has a beast of an engine (5.7L) and with 36k on it now I plan on keeping it for years to come. Check out the rock warrior package, BADASS looking........

just the best truck .

by the great one from los angeles, california | July 26, 2011

if your looking for a truck do it all buy a tundra! the tundra will be around for many more years than any other (ford, chevy, and dodge) and thats what counts! make sure you get updated rear mounts. i have 26,000 great miles on it and pull 10,000lbs. i've put 1500lbs in the bed and the 5.7 ifocre keeps on asking for more.

Great Truck

by Tundra Owner from Richmond, VA | June 29, 2011

This is the second Tundra I have owned and I can't say enough good things about them. They have also been rated as the "Most American" made truck by Cars.com for the last 2 years. F-150 didn't even make the survey.