2013 Toyota Tundra

Available in 31 styles:  2013 Toyota Tundra 2dr 4x2 Regular Cab Long Bed shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best truck for the money

by Tony from Illinois | June 4, 2014

I have driven Chevy ,Ford,and Ram in 2004 I bought my first of 5 Tundra's,being a business owner I was looking for a reliable truck that holds its value,and that turned out to be the tundra, The first tundra I had 2000000 mi on it, no isssues, but, brakes and tires,it was used hard with plowing and hauling changed oil on regular basis just jump in and go,after that first tundra which was a 2002 I have been hooked,I am now driving a 2013 platinum couldn't be happier ! test drove the new GMC,and Ram I did not think the ride was any better than the platinum model, it did look like the MPG was about 2 mpg better ,but not worth the loss of dependability or retained value of the tundra BUY ONE YOU WON'T BE SORRY !

Would not buy any other truck!

by Mustang from Concord, VA | January 31, 2014

I have driven mostly Chevrolet, and then I bought an 07 Tundra. i bought that truck used with 6K miles and traded at 48K. I had it for about four years and I sold it to a private party for a little more than I paid for it. I just bought a 13 with 9K miles and I know I can drive for two or three years and get my money back. Tundra's are great with the 5.7 engine, there may be others that get a little better mileage but none with as much power.

I don't get it!

by Nerf Fren from Salem, OR | December 30, 2013

I bought this truck when toyota went on clearance sale. I got the SR5 model. I must say the handling and comfort of being behind the wheel for 1+ hour driving is better than the 2013 Outback which I traded in. Unfortunately, there are lots of interior features in this truck that doesn't make sense to me. The sun glass holder is too shallow to really hold any sunglasses except maybe prescription glasses which.. I wouldn't put in there if I was driving. And what's the use of business card holder if it can't hold more than one? The center console is the biggest storage and has ability to hold hanging files, tablets, laptops etc but it's not lock-able. The smaller glove box on the other hand can be locked. The only valuable item that could fit in there would be smart phones and wallet.. but most people prefer to carry those. And the exhaust!.. It sounds like a badly tuned honda civic. It would've been nice if it could accelerate like honda civic. I'll probably drive mine for another 6 months then trade it for something less annoying.

Great Truck, Terrific Dealer

by Turtledove from Warner, NH | November 8, 2013

I just love this truck, rides nice, gets good mileage and is fast enough when needed to get out of people's way. Jay's is a great dealer, wouldn't buy my vehicles anywhere else. Top service to boot.

2013 Tundra, solid value

by Horse Hauler from Parker, CO | October 1, 2013

Pd $29,500 for a new Tundra, got more of the stripped down version. Had looked at used but the discounts were too small when you figured the use they had left, so I bought new. 2 years of maintenance didn't hurt. Mileage started out at 15.25, now at 16.75 on a mix of highway and city. Hitch it up to a trailer and it loves gas, not sure how bad the mileage is, but it isn't pretty. Installed my own deck rail system using struts from the local home supply warehouse, and I just love the truck. Rides great, but more importantly it has power to haul horses or tractors. Got the tow package so having the prewire for the brake controller was huge. BUT, there is no hot wire in the harness to run the interior trailer lights, so that kind of stinks, I'll need to add that. It's a Toyota, so I fully expect to get 250k out of it, but so far I have 2k on it so it is way too early to rant and rave about reliability. Hope it is like our 4Runner that has 190k on it now and runs and feels like new still. Only drawback is that the gauges are recessed deep, and the steering wheel is in the way, so they're not the easiest to keep tabs on. As I get used to the truck I'm sure this will become less of an issue, but I also think Toyota fixed this with the 2014 redesign? All and all a great truck, looking forward to having it for a long, long time.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Best Vehicle purchased in my life!

by TheTundranamedHank from Minneapolis MN | July 30, 2013

I bought the 2013 Tundra Crewmax SR5 w/ Entune for hauling the family around town and occasionally helping my mom with farmers market and towing her trailer around. It is the best thing that I have bought in my life. I had buyer's remorse after the last few purchases (2010 RAV4- too small, 2007 Impala- too many maintenance expenses) but I could see myself driving this for the next 10-15 years. I tell ya, this is a man's truck! Of the trucks in the 1500 series, this tundra has the best transmission and engine. Toyota could work on the interior ( completed with the 2014). However, I was hoping that they would make a more masculine head lamp. That's the only beef..

2013 toyota tundra

by truck lover from Kaneohe, Hawaii | July 30, 2013

Knowing that the new 2014 Toyota Tundra models are coming out later this year, I knew that deals were gonna be good on the 2013 models. I did my research on current prices being sold, model types, packages and add ons. When I contacted the dealer and told them what I was looking for (Silver, 4x2 Tundra 5.7L, crew max, package "B", dual exhaust, rust proofing, bed liner, bed mat). told them the price I was willing to pay minus my trade in (206 Toyota Tacoma 4x4). I got exactly what I asked for. the Tundra has the same motor and the2014 which is what I really wanted. The Truck has more than enough power for my needs and is much roomier than my Tacoma. Toyota has a great reputation on long lasting, quality products so I know spending that kind of money, I will get my moneys worth long term. I am very happy with my new truck and the whole experience of buying a new vehicle. Great job TOYOTA and your excellent staff.

One of the most reliable vehicles I've ever owned

by Yota from Linton, IN | July 27, 2013

I have owned Toyotas for more than 30 years, would never own any other car or truck. This is my 2nd. Tundra. I love the dependiblity of Toyota.

First truck I felt comfortable buying the next day

by Truckin' man from Hammond, La. | July 5, 2013

Looked at several competers and the only thing I heard about the 5.7 Tundra is Fuel. Seems all the others had some recall or major engine issues. Purchased to tow my boat and trailers and does it better than my old 360 did. total package. Tundra 5.7 Platinum. When I here a love song on the radio I sometimes think of my truck, don't tell my wife please.

Uses car for Towing

Family Trucking

by Big-N-Red from Virginia, USA | April 16, 2013

There were several decisions before purchasing the truck. Do I choose something set up immediately or choose something that could be changed later with after market parts. I chose the standard suspension based upon what "felt right". It was a little less expensive and I can certainly change the suspension with a bunch of after market options. I chose the 20" wheels because they are cool enough to prevent the need to get rid of the "nerdy-wheels" immediately. I chose the memory pkg and JBL Navigation. The memory package allows seat, mirror, and steering wheel adjustment set ups for two drivers-- very handy with multiple drivers. The JBL navigation system works as it should. It incorporates hands free cell iPhone, navigation, and sound. There is also a backup camera which is very helpful. The ride is great, The power is awesome. It is very quiet.