2014 Toyota Tundra

2014 Toyota Tundra

Available in 38 styles:  2014 Toyota Tundra 4x2 Regular Cab Long Bed 8' box 145.7" WB shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

ford 150

by bill from annapolis maryland | July 1, 2014

ugly tailgate no auto folding mirrows no turn signal in mirrows 18 inch wheels my 2013 had all this and 20 inch wheels

Best Half Ton Made Today

by Texas Truck Driver from North Texas | June 28, 2014

After owning two "bad" Silverado's from the 90's and three new "lemon" Ford's, 2004 F150, 2006 F250 diesel, and the infamous 2011 F150 EcoBoost - even worse than the costly diesel nightmare; I will never own a Ford or GM product again. I have owned the CrewMax Limited now for 10 months. Finally a reliable and safe truck I can actually use and drive every day without breaking down and spending my entire life in the repair shop trying to get "lemons" fixed. In fact I have not been in the repair shop at all with the new Tundra. It is the only half-ton worth your hard earned money. I love the Tundra and now I can simply enjoy driving again! The build quality on the Tundra is light years ahead of the other three brands; it's not even close.

Awesome Truck

by Chris from Slidell, LA | June 27, 2014

This is my third Tundra. I have tried others vehicles and keep coming back. The new styling is fantastic, coupled with the power and comfort that you expect in a Tundra.

Great truck

by Toyo truck fan from | June 18, 2014

I test drove every truck on the market before deciding on the tundra. It's interior is quite comfortable and doesn't' feel like I'm in a work vehicle. I bought my first one in 2013 and upgraded to a 2014 for the interior options and considerable upgrade to the ride and handling that the new model year offered.

Great Truck

by Toyota Dude from Houston, TX | June 10, 2014

I've been driving my Tundra for 6,000 miles now. The truck is a smooth ride and great to drive. Just enough power on the 4.6L. I really enjoy the extra features I got with the TX Edition.

Outstanding ride

by Barcelona Red from San Diego | May 30, 2014

I purchased a 1794 edition and it is an awesome ride. The gas mileage could be a little better, however the value of the truck will be much more than a dodge, chevy, or ford. The tan leather seats are super comfortable, the stereo puts out quality sound.

great style and safe

by e from rio grande nj | May 28, 2014

I love that they finally made the back seat fold up so my dogs can lay on the floor and not dirty up the back seat. hate the rear stamped tailgate I like the 2012-13 smooth tailgate and I don't like the 3 piece bumper with 2 little chrome end caps. I do like the bigger grille but don't like the looks of any of them. They raised the hood which made the hard to park truck harder and made the bed skinnier those 2 changes were a waist of time. I do wish you could get towing mirrors without buying a top of the line truck since any of the lower priced trucks don't come with wiring to add the towing mirrors for the blinker. The price is way too high and so are all the rest of the trucks out there. I do love the extra bright headlights which are power adjustable

Not what I expected

by Thatoneguy from Bristol, TN | May 15, 2014

After driving it for a while I love it. One of the best experiences I've had with a new car. Derrick at Kingsport was awesome and he was so helpful. Not used to such good customer service.

2014 TOYOTA TUNDRA

by JOE from PLEASANTON CA | May 2, 2014

WE PURCHASED A NEW 2014 TOYOTA TUNDRA FROM SATISH AND UMESH FROM DUBLIN TOYOTA. THIS WAS THE BEST BUYING EXPERENCE MY WIFE AND I EVER HAD.

Love my Tundra

by Andy from Arkansas | April 16, 2014

I can't find anything I don't like about it. The Tundra is the best truck I've ever owned. It's great off road and has plenty of room for the family. I pull boats and camper trailers and I don't know they're back there. I wish I'd bought a Tundra, when they first came out.