2012 Toyota Venza

Available in 10 styles:  2012 Toyota Venza 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Stylish

by flip from Minneapolis, MN | September 26, 2013

The Venza is a very stylish car inside and out. I traded my Toyota Sienna in for a 2012 Limited. I loved my Sienna but I really didn't need a vehicle that big. I have driven SUVs before and I don't really care for the bulkiness of SUVs. The Venza is a nice mix between my Van and traditional SUVs, easy to handle and spacious. On rough roads however, the rides can get a little rough, but I guess that the SUV portion of the Venza. I am very satisfied with the Venza.

Love this car

by Wanted power and comfort from Chicago | November 18, 2012

I just bought this Venza XLE with a V-6 one week ago. I still smile every time a see it or drive it. I find it very comfortable, quiet and peppy. I can't wait to try it on a road trip. I am still learning how to use all the electronic and computerized bells and whistles, but I am having fun doing it. I

2012 camry

by TrudyK from Hot Spring, AR 71913 | November 10, 2012

The Venza is a good, but not excellent car. Gas mileage too lowe 18 miles in town? Fairly soon I'll trade it in for a great Prius, which gets much better mileage

Camary trying to be an SUV

by Toyota Lover from Clermont, FL | October 15, 2012

It's a great car except I was disappointed to find that the leather seats are not all leather. The panel that next to the center is fabric. Also, I'm finding the steering wheel is not all that comfortable after driving for a while. It is leather covered but is not padded.

Venzafied

by Mrtwo from Owasso, OK | September 21, 2012

If you haven't driven one you don't know what you’re missing. Along with the styling, comfort and power it’s also a pure pleasure to drive. Is it perfect? No but there is nothing in this world that is, if you want near perfection then buy a Lexus. There are a few things I could gripe about but the positives way out way the cons which I consider only minor preferences. So, don’t listen to Mike Rowe, he’s only in it for the money; Ford ain’t got nothing on Toyota.

great car

by ken in san rafael from San Rafael, Ca | September 1, 2012

Been driving it for 2 months now. Wife loves this car. Drove it to LA and was great. lots of room for 4 with luggage. Smooth and comfortable ride. No regrets getting it. V6 with plenty of power for the highway.

Very happy with total package and price

by Hotdog56 from New rochelle toyota | August 10, 2012

Every thing about this car I'm happy with. Good price nice and wide big tires. The color I'm very happy pearl. Gas mileage, very strong 4 cylinder.

GENUINE,UNIQUE CROSSOVER

by BLOOOWN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from SANDUSKY,OHIO | July 23, 2012

MY 3.5-LITER V6 LE AWD 2012, VENZA IS BEAUTY FROM WITHIN! IT IS VISUALLY ATTRACTIVE. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS.I RECENTLY WENT ON A ROAD TRIP OUT OF STATE WITH MY FAMILY.THEY ALL AGREED THAT VENZA IS EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE AND A RELAXED RIDE.THE DRIVE WAS AWESOME. FUEL ECONOMY SEEMS TO BE BETTER THAN RATED.AWESOME PERFORMANCE ON THE HIGHWAY. IT IS VERSATILE,SOPHISTICATED,SPACIOUS AND EQUIPPED.

Superb Car!!

by Sunnu from Milford CT | July 9, 2012

I bought my Venza Base 2.7l AWD last year. This was my first big vehicle after using regular sadan's for long. After using it for almost a year, I must say, I enjoy the drive every day. The car is extremely comfortable to drive. The steering is amazingly smooth. Fuel economy was better than mentioned by Toyota. I use it for long trips as well for getting to office. The car is really wonderful. I completely enjoy it using and am very thrilled to own it!! I strongly recommend it.

makes us smile

by jog from Northeast to southeast of U.S. | July 2, 2012

Bought this used with 18,000 miles. Now has 24,000. Use it on very long road trips and for getting around. Didn't expect to get a big car but so happy we did. Fuel economy seems to be better than rated. Love the enormous cargo space when the seats are down. Much easier to reach kids and dog in the back seat than in a standard suv since the seats are set up more as a sedan. Great heat and a/c. 4cyl with AWD but gets right up a hill with no problem. The ride is so comfortable and smooth. Every time we go to get in our car, it makes us smile.