2014 Toyota Venza

Starting MSRP

Overall

great dealership great car

by vern from zeeland mi. | May 22, 2014

Ilike my sales person Mike Mclaughin show the cars and trucks with a lot of knowledge .We have a vensa and tacoma both 2014 and have had a 2010 vensa before my son now has that. I also has a son that drives a toyota

Long time admirer

by Dr. Phil from Poughkeepsie, New York | April 15, 2014

I have admired the Venza since it first came out in 2009. We finally bought one this year as I am trying to downsize from a Chevy Avalanche and upsizing from my wife's Camry. Time will tell if it works out but so far it is great.

Reliability, Comfort, Safety and Utility

by Love my Venza in NC from Charlotte, NC | April 15, 2014

I've had my 2009 V-6 Venza for 5 years and 85,000+ miles. It has everything I want in a car - reliability (one minor problem in 5 years), comfort, safety (love the 20-inch tires, especially in wet weather), and utility (I've hauled pine needles to queen headboards with no problems). The storage space is awesome - places for keys, business cards/credit cards, gadgets, books, ipads, and the most convenient iphone holder ever. Easy to reach cup holders in the front for the driver. Love the power lift gate - as I roll my groceries to the car, I hit the button and the lift gate goes up and by the time I get to the car, I just slide my groceries in, because the cargo area is the perfect height for me (I'm 5'1"). Thinking that I might trade before my car gets to 100K, I've begun looking around and reading reviews. This is a hard car to beat. It may not be the best selling, but those who own it, generally love it. I wish it was a little slimmer - sometimes getting into tight parking garage spaces can be a bit tricky, but with future electronics and more cameras, that may be a moot point. All in all, I love my Venza!

Easy in and out

by Grandma from hendersonville nc | April 8, 2014

Very comfortable. A great car for older adults who don't need a n SUV. You sit high which gives great visability.

My First 1,000 Miles in Venza

by Seven Freedom from Tampa, FL | February 25, 2014

"I've owned my 2014 Toyota Venza XLE FWD for just over three weeks and have driven it over 1,200 miles. The V6 engine is responsive, smooth, and is returning about 20 mpg in mostly city driving. I have observed just over 28 mpg average on a 40 mile road trip at speeds between 55 and 75 mph. The black leather interior is inviting with very comfortable adjustable power seats. The height on the 20 in wheels gives you a very good view of the road. I enjoy the hands free calling 'blue tooth' feature that automatically pairs with my phone each time I start up the vehicle, and the navigation package with the voice commands. This is about as much artificial intelligence I need in my car. I do believe that Toyota should refine the suspension on the Venza somewhat. On good highways, the ride is firm and smooth with good handling in turns, but if I hit any kind of rough surfaces or pot holes it feels like a hard landing in the cabin. A 20 gallon gas tank with the V6 would be more practical than the standard 17.7fuel tank as 20 gallons would give the Venza a 500 mile highway cruising range. Overall, the Venza is an excellent vehicle with the 3.5 L V6. It delivers a sedan like ride, returns decent fuel economy and the seats are comfortable. A great car for someone who doesn't need a third row seat, but wants a five door wagon that drives like a sedan.

Being old enough to purchase exactly what I want

by Working mom's getting things done in style from Salt Lake City, Utah | February 21, 2014

I love driving my new Venza. There are so many fun bells and whistles that every ride is an adventure! I love the colors, the comfort, and the smooth sailing. I'll look down an be going way over the limit without noticing a thing. It is definitely a great way to spoil me this year!!

Great value and very comfortable

by S from Sacramento, CA | February 8, 2014

I turned in a 2012 Venza for a 2014 and the 2014 has a tighter suspension so you can feel the road. I really feel this is a great value vehicle. The back seat is a roomy as the S500's I have owned and everyone who sits back there likes the reclining rear seats. Very comfortable road trip vehicle.

truly a great auto

by every day driver from Boca Raton , Florida | January 8, 2014

love everything about this Toyota Venza, but one thing. The motor Raws a little to much when stepping on the accelerator ... otherwise it's a great, great vehicle.

simply the best

by toyota girl from worcester ma | January 3, 2014

Oh what a feeling. Like the ads say ask anyone who drives one. Very reliable. And excellent every way

Confused

by Avalon owner from Georgia | December 20, 2013

The technology used in the Venza Cannot be used by someone my age with confidence. What I read in the books does not easily translate to the buttons on the dashboard. Someone needs to write instructions for those who are not technolgy gifted. Its very confusing to be looking for a key that is not available to complete a requested function on the screen. The Navigation and Music possibilities appear to be wonderful but the instruction book I feel is poorly writen.