2011 Volkswagen CC

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Buying Experience

by Satisfied Buyer from Augusta, GA | November 15, 2013

Mazda of Roswell did an outstanding job of helping me purchase my vehicle. Everyone involved in all steps of the sales process went above and beyond to get me in the vehicle I wanted. The following individuals deserve a special thanks: Nate, Louis, Ed , and Joe. I will gladly drive the long distance (150 miles) to purchase from this dealership again!

i was too see thirr care

by biba from broooklyn | September 11, 2013

i take mony from bank and i go too bay this care bat this care is so bad have 3 big problems this care is bad bad and delar its soo bad please dont go too see this care i was from ny soo bad for mee

best car i've owned

by love to drive from Cincinnati, Ohio | March 30, 2013

Purchased this car used. We own a Passat and my son had a 2010 CC. I got lucky and found a CC Lux Plus LTD for a very good price. Most enjoyable car to drive. Recently took it on a 1500 mile trip and it was awesome. The power is there when you need it. It was unbelievable through the mountains. My only complaint is with the original equipment tires; not a big fan of Continental Tires.

Great Looking Car

by Sleek and Savy Driver from Washington, DC | December 5, 2012

This Volkswagen is a great looking car! I pull up next to an audi, bmw or lexus and I can hold my own! The one down side is getting use to the premium gas. If you have not owned a car that requires premium gas before get ready! The gas mileage is okay but could be better. Other than that all the features of the car make it a great buy!

Worst car I have owned!

by Soon to be X VW Owner! from Old Town | August 10, 2012

Rattles in front end Poor seat design causing upper thigh pain, back & neck pain Resale is horrible paid over $30,000, trying to sell lucky to get 21,000 trade with only 16,000 miles. LAST VW I EVER BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VW's

by Hamminkc from Kansas City, MO | April 9, 2012

I've really liked owning VW's. I just recently switched from an EOS to a CC. Both have the 6 speed manual transmisions and trubo engs. They look great and they are really fun to drive.

rented it, then bought it

by renter from ny ny | April 17, 2011

so i gave the comfort 4 stars because i am ver big and its not as comfortable for me, but is still very comfortable. i went on vacation to florida and rented one, now i own one and it is the best car i have ever owned, i will never leave vw. even in the city it remains to have a nice ride and can fit into spots easily

INCREDIBLE SURPRISE

by ALEX from Miami Fl | April 5, 2011

This is my first VW and what a wonderful surprise I have to drive a incredible car of 4 cyl that perform like 6 cyl perfect for the highways and also comfort combine with stylish interior it feels like a high end car I enjoy every day my ride to work!!! I agree probably the best kept secret of the luxury car field. You won't find a better car for the money!"

Love My CC

by Comfort Preferred from miami, fl | March 10, 2011

I love this car its only been a few months and its incredible i keep learning what to do with is the ride is always smooth and comfortable I trully enjoy my ride on the Interstate. Cant wait to see what comes out for 2013 when my lease is up

Love my CC

by Ford or Foreign from Jacksonville, FL | March 8, 2011

I just purchased my CC. It is my second Volkswgen, although I owned a Honda in between. I am thrilled with my new car. The look says "expensive", yet I got a great deal on a 2011 Sport. I love the quick shifting DSG transmission. It is a dream to drive. I have my concerns about long-term reliability as my previous Jetta wasn't perfect, but I couldn't be more pleased with the CC so far.