2012 Volkswagen CC

2012 Volkswagen CC

Available in 6 styles:  2012 Volkswagen CC 4dr AWD 4MOTION Sedan shown

Overall

Think twice & do your homework!

by Andy from Phoenix | January 21, 2014

Before you do anything ask one question: Why are used CC's so cheap? The answer? Because people who bought the car brand new are dumping them with only 20k to 30k miles for a reason. Mechanically the car is unreliable and you will be spending extra money for repairs! Beware of the above average oil consumption on the car. DO NOT follow the recommended oil change of every 10k miles! At 40k miles a main bearing bolt cracked and the transmission seal leaked. How or why these unrelated things happened has 2 mechanics at 2 different shops stumped. The car is beautiful, rear leg room outstanding, trunk is huge! Fun to drive! But it all comes at a HUGE expense for repairs. BEWARE!

GREAT CAR BUT NEEDS SOME IMPROVEMENTS

by PK from ALABAMA | January 14, 2014

GREAT CAR BUT NEEDS SOME IMPROVEMENTS LIKE FIXING THE PROBLEM WITH THE HIGH PRESSURE FEUL PUMP GOING BAD. OTHER THAN THAT, THE CAR IS GREAT

Love our CC Lux

by Former Audi owner from Frederick, MD | December 9, 2013

We did a lot of research and drove many cars before deciding on the CC. The German build quality and road feel was a big deciding factor (my wife said it drove like her 3 series). The car can be expensive compared to competing cars, but we purchased at the end of the model year (2013) so the discount put the car in the same category as many common mid size cars. Adjusted for price, our CC Lux was much more car than a competing Accord, Sonata, Mazda 6 or Camry. We do not have enough miles on it to comment on the reliability yet, but the build quality, driveability, fuel economy and the luxury and technology is first rate. My wife loves the look and her friends have no idea what kind of car it is. I like having cars that are not common on the road and feel that the CC is a hidden gem. It reminds me of my A4 and A6 Audi vehiclesI have owned in the past. Very impressed with our new VW CC!

suprising performance

by drivingbill from New Jersey | November 14, 2013

Picked up this car 2 weeks ago. Performance has not suffered with regular gas. Dealer filled the tank with regular when I bought it. I am getting over 31 mpg. Feel the road type of ride, but solid. Real smooth on the highway. This car can really accelerate with the turbo, hitting highway speed is no problem. The seat warmers are a plus.

Sharp & Sporty

by Satisfied VW owner from Nebraska | June 27, 2013

I love my new car purchase. I looked at several CC Sport and fell in love with the style & performance. The great gas mileage is a definite plus.

VERY SURPRISED

by treasureharley from Palm Beach, Florida | February 27, 2013

Well my first car was a 1987 jetta and it was very utilitarian but dependable. Since then I have had 20 cars from mercedes, bmw, hummer, jag,acura, caddy, lincoln well you name it. The other day I was at my buddies car lot and noticed this really sleek car a 2012 cc rline with 9400 miles. So I asked to drive it and after 10 minutes I found myself buying it. I haven't looked at a VW for over 25 years and this car was the bomb. great style, fit and finish. roomy interior and well appointed and it was very fast. If you out there looking for a sedan like a buick regal or a mercedes c class do yourself justice and go drive a vw cc R you will be impressed with not only the quality of the car but the price, fit and finish!

Most fun car iv owned!

by Joe from New york | February 26, 2013

I currently lease a 2012 vw cc which I bought in october of 2011. I personally think this car is outstanding and would recommend to anyone, I like the idea that there aren't many on the road and you are not just driving another accord or 3 series, you will most likly not have more then one in your neighborhood. In addition the quality of material on e exterior as well as interior is amazing. Comparing this car to many other volkswagon or other affordable car brands this car really blows the other cars away. This car has great fuel economy and rides extremely smoothly, but when you put the car in sport mode it really transforms into a high performance beast. I would recommend this car to anyone but would recommend spending the extra money and loading it up with at least a sun roof. Mi only have two complaints, my first would be I do not think a sunroof should be an option, because it isn't major turnoff when a 30000 dollar Volkswagen doesn't have an option like that standard, because many people would just buy a BMW or Audi once you are in that price range and not give the cc the shot it needs. And also the tire pressure monitoring system speratically says flat tire, and my passenger door makes a loud clicking noise which I need to get checked out. Over all I am very impressed with this car and would recommend to anyone! (ps. This car is absolutely terrible in the snow, it is them worst car iv ever driven in the snow) but that isn't a compliant because is car isn't meant for snow anyway

2012 CC

by 930driver from Main Line , PA | December 24, 2012

The CC with LUX Limited package has all of the options on a competing Audi or BMW for 15,000 less. I love the fact that there are not many on the road and that I am not paying for the status of having another badge on the car. Compared to Asian sedans and the Passat, it has a true German ride. The DSG has a little to get used to and the car feels slightly underpowered, but a true value in the marketplace

Nice Ride

by CC from Charlotte, NC | October 3, 2012

Car is great looking and it drives as nice as it looks. Car is very fuel efficient and has plenty of power with the Turbo 4 cylinder.

Best car I've ever owned

by My first Vee-dub from Lisbon Falls, Maine | July 24, 2012

Spent about four months researching cars before making a purchase. Wanted something comfortable, stylish, fun, with good gas mileage.... specifically looking for something in the 200 hp range with about 30 MPG highway for my daily commute. Drove the Hyundai Genesis Coupe... fun, but noisy on the highway and the engine RPMs hung at around 3000 doing 70 mph.... despite the claim of 30 mpg on the sticker, I highly doubted it. Drove a Volvo C30... liked it, but the styling just didn't do it for me. Drove a Civic SI and was thoroughly unimpressed. Was about to give up when I walked by a sleek looking black car at a used car lot. Asked the dealer what it was, as I'd never seen one before. He looked at the back and said "It's a VW CC, and that's all I know." I was intrigued. Googled some quick stats and found that the car was right in my sweet spot. Spent the next hour at a VW dealership test driving a 2012.... I didn't want to give it back! It was sporty, but not too sporty...more highway cruiser than racer. It was luxury car quiet, and the interior was head and shoulder above everything else I had driven. I bought one in January 2012 and could not be happier with it. I've got about 6000 miles on it now, and during my mostly highway commute I average 35+ mpg...sometimes as high as 38. The touch screen is a breeze to use, the phone integration is fantastic, and the multi-function display shows you everything you could ever want. The engine is a gem...quiet, smooth, but powerful when you want it to be. The car almost has two sides... it can be a gentle, quiet luxury cruiser, or a quick, powerful grand tourer. I went with the manual transmission, and this is one of the best units I have used. The clutch is smooth, the shifter is slick and direct, and the break and gas are perfectly placed for heal-toe. My only complaint, and it is less a complaint than an annoyance, is that tall cups in the cup holders, even a water bottle, can get in the way of shifting a bit. Other than that, I love the car. I find new little things about it that I didn't even know about almost every day. Every little detail is there. The back seats are awesome for my two children - they have their own reading lights in the ceiling, their own heat vents between the driver and passenger seat, and a little hide-away storage area for crayons and drink cups. The folks at the VW dealership were top notch, and I was able to get the car at about $800 under invoice. All in all, a lot of bang for the buck. If you want something fun yet frugal, sleek and stylish but subtle and not 'in your face', quiet, smooth, and comfortable, the CC deserves to be on your list. Drive one... I guarantee you'll hate everything else you test drive afterward.