2013 Volkswagen CC

2013 Volkswagen CC

Available in 7 styles:  2013 Volkswagen CC 4dr FWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Happy and sad I got rid of mine

by Little disappointed from Plainfield, Il | March 16, 2014

Pros- I'll start by saying the buying experience was the most pleasant I've dealt with. The car I think at the price point is one of the sharpest on the street. The interior is simple yet extravagant. The adaptive headlights and rain sensing wipers are things I'll miss. Cons- it was tight inside with that sloped roof, not sure why this car requires premium unleaded(which averages out to an extra $7 per tank), you feel every bump on the road, and finally I started experiencing a rattling in the dash after having the car for about 6mnths. They attempted to fix it 3 times, all 3 of those times they were pleasant fort the most part and willing to help. Unfortunately they failed all three times and I felt that my car that I've had for 18mnths should not sound as if there's a vibrator in my dash. We parted ways a few weeks ago and I got a new Chrysler 300. Would I recommend the CC? I don't know

2.0t quirky car

by First and last vw from New Hampshire | February 10, 2014

Leased mine and straight away it started acting up. First cold snap the heat went out. First big snow storm and some sensor set off a ton of alarms saying my adaptive headlights have failed, no abs and a bunch more. Apparently it was caused by a sensor having ice on it and me spinning the tires trying to get out of my driveway. All of these issue were handled by the dealer and with the lease, I don't pay for any maintenance so I can only complain so much about it. Keep your snow brush in the back seat though. When it has snow on it and you open the trunk, all the snow slides right off that sloped back end and straight into the trunk! You will need winter tires as well. It's a heavy car and hill starts on snow and ice are iffy at best. Also, the windows all jump down when you unlock the car so be prepared to wipe snow off the seats as well when you go in it to get that snow brush.

2013 VW CC

by Brian's CC from Grand Rapids, MI | November 19, 2013

I've had my 2013 CC for just over 3 weeks now and have about 750 miles on it. My last 3 vehicles were Honda's, so I was (and quite honestly) still am nervous about what the VW's reliability will be like. So far, I absolutely love it. It rides great, has quick pick up and go and the interior is made of nice high quality materials. I have just the base CC w/the lighting package. I love the style of it and get a lot of compliments on it. The trunk is quite deep and holds more than you would think. Yeah, it may be difficult accessing the rear seats of the car, but for the two of us, the car works out perfectly. It has already developed slight creaking noises from the dash and front doors. It comes and goes and seems to be worse when the outside temperature dips below 40 degrees. I test drove some used CC's and found they too had similar creaking noises. Overall though, it's an exceptional car that I would certainly recommend. Not that I want others to get one, as it's nice to have a unique vehicle, as I don't see many where I live. = )

Good Car

by CC new buyer from | September 16, 2013

It is a good car overall. There are some shortages of the car that I bought, CC 2013 Lux. The sunroof has only be tilted up for about a inch high. No handrails on passenger sides. It has great acceleration and decent gas mileage. Anyway, you can still feel a bit about the transmission delay.

CC Sport Plus

by dae_dae from Atlanta, GA | September 14, 2013

Pros: CC sport plus, Love this vehicle, great look for the exterior and the two-tone seats give a real luxury look. Really good sound system, great acceleration, and everyone keeps asking what is that and saying thats a really nice car. Cons: I really think all trim levels should have come with Push button start, and passive keyless entry, that whole thing with pushing in the key is ridiculous, also all the trim levels should come with a backup camera visibility out the back is not good at all, so I am always worried about backing into something, I have an OEM looking camera on order to fix that problem, also could use Voice input for the navigation and memory seats.

great car

by bradleyd from | September 8, 2013

ive had my cc luxury for a year now with zero issues...looks great, well built and fun to drive. although, the car should have smart key and backup sensors at this price...i understand that the 2014 incldes these features and more at the 2013 price

2013 VW CC V6 4MOTION

by MW from NC | August 25, 2013

I've owned this car for about two weeks. So far, I'm very impressed with the styling, comfort and performance. I've had many BMW's and Mercedes in the past and I like the "German" feel of this car. It's too early to comment on reliability. The car is very nicely equipped with all available options and is the top of line version. I am puzzled as to why push button start is not available on the CC, but yet it is available on less expensive Volkswagens. That is my only complaint so far.

Love my CC

by LucyJen from Calabash, NC | August 23, 2013

This is my second CC. I purchased a used 2010 back in 2011 and loved loved loved it. Last month I traded it for the 2013 R Line. Again, I love love love my CC. I feel guilty leaving the old 2010 for the new 2013, but someone will give her a good home.

One the best sport cars for the price!

by Yadi H from Katy, TX | August 16, 2013

I have owned this car for the past 11 months, and I love it. Great turbo response and one of the best handling I have seen in a car this size. My friends who have six cylinder BMWs and even turbo 335 are highly impressed by the performance and the pick-up of this car. I get an average of 15mpg in the city and the best I have got on the freeway driving over 200 miles was 33 mpg for an average speed of 65 mph. I have got so many complement of the look and drive of this car that I never got for my three Mercedes ML 320, 400E and 300E. At 10000 mile I got my free maintenance done. No it has more than 13000 miles on it.

As for the starting issue

by new cc owner from Pasadena CA | June 25, 2013

I second all opinions on how good a "german sports sedan" this is for the money. Anyone who likes the BMW feel should check this out. After a month, I would also offer this as to the transmission. In auto, not sport mode, it seems to be set to an intentionally gas saving "start in second gear" start. If you pull away from a stop at a very leisurely pace its fine. If you put it in sport mode it is sporty and you do lose some mileage. However, you can sort of get used to this to pull off faster starts. Its hard to explain because it is a feel of the gas pedal thing. I drove a Dodge Magnum before this where all you had to do was glance at the gas pedal and it would hop away from the line, at a cost of about one gallon per stoplight. I see this hesitation as a logical concession to getting 20+ mpg around town, which is what made me look at the CC in the first place. Perhaps an Audi or BMW or Mercedes can, at a cost of an additional $15K get around this performance point, but for me its not a $15K flaw.