2010 Volkswagen Eos

Available in 2 styles:  2010 Volkswagen Eos 2dr Convertible shown

Overall

Terrific Purchase!

by Goddess of Dawn from Cincinnati, OH | October 3, 2013

Knew I wanted this car, since it's introduction in 2006. I had a 2001 Mercury Cougar, that I had owned 10 years, and was looking for a step up in style, but just as reliable. I did all the Web research, and decided a 2010, would be the best value. Have owned car only 3 weeks, but I am totally thrilled with appearance (dropping hard top is still impressive to all get sight of it), handling and "standard" features. Bluetooth, 16 in wheels, ipod connection. Car handles very smooth and so far, as long as I keep tank half full between fill ups premium price, not so bad.

Nice ride

by Ragtop from South jersey | July 8, 2013

Took awhile to find but I am glad I waited. Bought a 2010 certified preowned and coundn't be happier. Good pickup. Great handling. Hard to beat at the price. Sunroof is a nice extra and the hardtop convertible is something I really wanted. A bigger trunk would be my only change.

Nice bang for the buck

by Captainralph from Raleigh, NC | May 3, 2013

A convertible by it's nature is a compromise. The Eos is the least compromising of the bunch I looked at or was willing to pay for. The hard top is a marvel, and with it up, the trunk is actually a usable space. The performance and features make it a fun car to drive, and a good machine for distance driving or just around town. Haven't had it long enough to comment on it mechanically, but I'm hoping for the best that German engineering is known for.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Eric from New York | April 12, 2011

Cheaper than dealers. Really good. Most Reliable Car I've Owned and this one is fantastic during spring and summer time.

Best Value

by crvs42 from Brooklyn, New York | June 22, 2010

I am a BMW fan and I recently purchased the EOS Komfort with most of the options available...I LOVE IT. So far, it works flawless, has great pick up in Sport mode or DSG...and the sound system is by far the best in standard sound I've had without the upgrade. It's a smooth ride, the top opens without delay...the auto climate works great with the top down and I love to just drive drive drive...The sunroof is a definite perk and you can store music to a hard disk, create your own playlist, and if you get bored, switch to HD radio or Sat...the touch screen is cool, and easy to learn...I can only say, except for a go cart drive, (I had a mini) the ride is like butter..

Think Twice about this One

by Mimi from GA | May 30, 2010

This car has an issue with the windows getting stuck up or down or in different places. I drove mine for two years and it was fine, then all of a sudden this problem started and VW has been extremely uncooperative in getting it back like it was when I purchased it. The roof even got stuck one time straight up in the air. I have been back to the dealer 7 or 8 times now. All of the windows do not submerge now and yet VW says it's "performing to specification." This is unacceptable, as my car is still under warranty!

Best 4 seat Hardtop Convertible I've Owned!!

by Morsabalto from Melville, ny | April 17, 2010

Have owned two EOS Luxury models and both have been a blast!! Great gas mileage, I averaged almost 29 MPG combined. The 4cyl turbo has all the power you would ever want or need. Great car for all weather!! With FWD and traction control, gets around great in Winter weather. Only hardtop convertible with a full power moon roof as well!!

Featured Services for this Volkswagen Eos