2003 Volkswagen EuroVan

17 city / 20 hwy

Overall

Best Van on the planet!

by Piggyhoward from Stockton, CA | January 25, 2013

I love love love my Eurovan MV, I owned my Passat for 7 years and my family has grown love VW so i got my van. It is the best thing I have ever driven and after my kids are gone off to college it will still be me, my dog in my van tearing the highway up! I love VW and my Eurovan, there really is no competition or comparison.

Vantastic

by jules from West Coast | October 30, 2010

LOVE my 2002 weekender eurovan...for work and play. Completely reliable. Costs a bit more to replace brakes and tires.. they are heavy duty...well worth it though. i will be buried it it. I even tow my cool little travel trailer when I am compelled to visit other lands.

The most versatile vehicle I have ever owned

by Owner of two VW campers from Lake Tahoe | October 19, 2010

The Eurovan Weekender is my second VW camper. Altho it does not have the full package the full camper does, I don't miss it. I have my own stove etc which I don't have to carry when not using. Also it is 18" shorter than the EV camper and so will fit in my garage. Love it.

vw didnt know how to repair it.

by vw bus since 1971 from Huntington, New York | January 12, 2010

Great for what it could have been.Sunroof leaked, rear brakes replaced at 30k miles,muffler corroded at30k.VW finally found the ball joint problem after randomly replacing tie rod,shocks and caliper in the right front wheel.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

"addicted to VWs"

by Comfort seeker from Baltimore, Maryland | November 2, 2006

My family owned a 2003 VW Eurovan. It was indisputably the nicest car we had ever owned. Our entire family liked it so much, my father purchased another one of VWs products. A 2002 VW Jetta. The Eurovan's handling was smooth, its appearance unique, and its comfort unimaginably relaxing. We also found out how amazingly safe it was. In the fall of 2006, we were involved in a horific accident on a local interstate. We were hit in the back, shoved forward into another car, pivoted left into a pick-up truck, slammed into a cement wall before hitting a guard rail. As you can imagine, our car was totaled. Praise God no one in the accident was hurt. Though the car was destroyed, our family remains thankful to the Lord and to German engineering for completely protecting us. Now my family only considers purchasing Volkswagen vehicles. Everyone else should too, if they want true quality.

Featured Services for this Volkswagen EuroVan