2014 Volkswagen Golf

2014 Volkswagen Golf
Available in 2 styles:  2014 Volkswagen Golf 4dr FWD Hatchback shown
Starting MSRP

Superb economy car with style!

by Rolly Dolly from Irving, tx | February 23, 2015

Love my car. I bought the 170 hp automatic without the touchscreen radio and sunroof. Only issues I have had are rear view visibility and losing items between the seats. Love the handling and acceleration. The stock sound system in the model I got was disappointing . I upgraded to a touch radio with different speakers from an audio company rather than purchase the model at the next higher trim. What I love the most is I am never jealous of another car on the road even though they may be way more expensive.