- Volkswagen's first hybrid sedan in U.S.
- Estimated 45 mpg combined
- Turbo four-cylinder engine
- Seven-speed dual-clutch transmission
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- Available Engines:
- 150-hp, 1.4-liter I-4 (premium)
- 7-speed auto-shift manual w/OD and auto-manual
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid.
What We Like
- Gas mileage
- Available Fender premium audio
What We Don't Like
- Some low-grade cabin trim
- Looks a lot like regular Jetta