2007 Volkswagen Jetta

2007 Volkswagen Jetta

Available in 5 styles:  2007 Volkswagen Jetta 4dr Sedan shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Cute, Easy Maintenance & Crash-Tested!

by 2007 Jetta Owner from Wisconsin to California | April 9, 2013

The maintenance on this car is easy, and that's great. Oil changes every 10,000 miles, easy-to-clean interior and a decent amount of space, too! I packed all my belongings in my Jetta and drove across the country. I was shocked at how much stuff this car could hold! I've had mine for 3 years and don't plan on trading it in anytime soon. The new models are ugly, if you ask me.

Love my Jetta

by Jetta fan from Austin, Mn | March 8, 2013

I purchased my 2007 Jetta from Bed Rock Motors in Invergrove Heights, Mn last month. It is a very nice looking car, and so far it is running great. It has about every option there is. The only problem I had was with the auxillary box in the glove box, but I think I just have to take it to the dealership and get the car reprogrammed. The other thing is I only have one set of keys for it, and it is going to cost 250 for another set to be made. Other than that I love the car. The guys at Bedrock Motors were great too, and I would recommend going there to get your car!!

Great Car

by Driver from Topeka, Kansas | January 14, 2013

I have bought 3 cars from Marc Thompson at the John Hoffer dealership in Topeka Kansas and have never been disappointed. Great deal and great service.

Jetta Wolfsburgh

by Farfegnugen from Florida Keys | March 30, 2012

Wow what a fabulous car, extremely economical, sporty, great looks has it all. Wouldn't' just recommend, I'll buy another one.

07 Jetta

by Like to Drive from Cincinnati, OH | March 28, 2012

Bought used in Feb 2012 with 41k miles on it. The Jetta is roomier than it looks. Mileage is over 27mpg in mixed driving and that's without hitting it hard. Drops to 24-25mpg with aggressive driving. Handles great - I have no complaints and would purchase again. I was looking at hatchbacks and settled on the Jetta sedan and am not disappointed as the trunk is huge, the rear seats fold down as does the front passenger seat allowing a string bass to be transported no problem. I do like the euro feel of the Jetta as I have driven several Japanese cars in the past, while very reliable - do not have much soul. I like driving this car.

Super fun car! Highly recommended!

by jettabulous!! from Louisville, KY | September 27, 2011

I have had my 2007 VW Jetta for just over a year and I have to say, I love it more each day! I have not had one problem out of it, the only matience I've done on my car is regular oil changes that my dealership provides for free. This car has to be about the best car on snow and ice, it actually takes over if you start to slide, and it has awesome breaks. I just love driving my car, it's just a lot of fun. It's also very safe, it has airbags all over and a sensor that turns off the passenger airbag so if a child that don't weigh enough sits there. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a dependable, fun, fast, sporty car!

shopaholic

by VW hater from | August 30, 2011

This vehicle has a recommended 10,000 mile oil change interval. We were in the shop at least once and sometimes twice between changes. Failures included wheel bearing steering bearing, airbag system twice, door wire harness, power mirror, hood latch, fuel door latch, ignition switch, more bulbs than I can count. I am 50 and take good care of m cars. This was my worst ever.

Love it

by Matt from | July 27, 2011

I have a 07 Fahrenheit and have to say I love the car. This is my second VW and it has been great. There are a few draw backs to the car but I was expecting them so I am not bothered much. For example this car is great for short distances but the tight suspension makes it somewhat uncomfortable for long drives. I also have had to replace three headlights and the wiper blades all of which I had to purchase from the dealership. Other than that I will say it again I love this car and would recommend a VW to friends and family.

everyday user

by DODI from Chicago | February 26, 2011

I love my Jetta Wolfsburg edition, everythng about it, the style, performance, design. I would recomend it to others. Very sharp car.

Fools Gold

by MDNC from nc | February 5, 2011

The Jetta looks great, has a beautiful interior and boasts German engineering. That's what makes it so disappointing. It has the potential but it just doesn't cut it in the real world. My problems started before I even drove off the dealer lot. I had a broken spring in the steering mechanism. That was followed by a myriad of electrical gremlins, body molding falling off, valves ticking, the horn blowing all by itself and an entire wiper arm falling off at 70 mph. I'm sorry, but it's just junk. That being said, the trade in value was amazingly high. Now it's some other suckers problem and I have a Ford Fusion that has been flawless.

Featured Services for this Volkswagen Jetta