2012 Volkswagen Jetta

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Good guy

by TJ from Rocky Mount | February 15, 2014

Hello my name is Tony, I recently found a Volkswagen Gli that i was very interested in an so I called about it. A great salesman name Darryl Radford looked out with a great deal and got me financed an out the door in no time! If youre interested in a Volkswagen of any kind get in touch with him thats a good guy! Thanks Keffer VW.

A Joy to Drive

by VW Crazy from Greenwood, SC | December 7, 2013

A VERY clean, smooth ride. Obviously a well maintained vehicle. Low mileage, clean interior, excellent safety features. Especially that the trunk can open from the inside! I had no idea but in addition to the other safety features, it can't hurt to have. A great deal for the money and an extremely pleasant buying experience overall.

Jetta Tdi Premium

by Max from El Paso, TX | October 5, 2013

After having my 2012 VW Jetta Tdi for a year I can honestly say its the best car I have ever had. I traded in my 10 Mustang for this car because I needed a car with better gas mileage. And I'm very impressed. I drive 12 miles to and from work and only fill the car up every 3 weeks. Other things I like is the Fender sound system, exterior styling and the 2 years of free maintenance from VW. Love the car.

Most confort and high tech car I've owned

by jetta man from san juan | September 29, 2013

Also owner of Jetta II and jetta IV Std. transmission. Now very happy with my 2012 Jetta VI (SEL). Best german car brand for the Price.

The world would be cleaner if everyone owned a TDI

by nubbster from Saskatchewan, Canada | September 28, 2013

I absolutely love this car! clean, quiet, powerful, amazing fuel economy, many comfort features, good styling! All the benefits of a hybrid plus power and reliability for thousands less!

Love this well built car (2012 Jetta TDI SE)

by AggieGuy93 from College Station, Texas | September 23, 2013

User submitted photo I bought a 2012 Jetta TDI SE with 26k miles on it. I just had my free 30k service done and I really like this car a lot. This car is very well built with quality parts. The Jetta TDI deisel engine takes a second to get use to because it does not break in for about 50k miles and learns how you drive. I am use to it now and it does not bother me. The engine may be small but it produces enough power for me with the turbo and diesel torque. All of this while sipping diesel at a crazy 32 city and 49 highway for me. I can go 630 miles on a tank and it only cost about 50 dollars to fill up. The DSG transmission is so smooth, and I can't feel the car shift. This car is so smooth on the road, and it is also very agile/ responds quickly. The exterior is sporty with the front air dam and looks futuristic. I hear people say the interior looks cheap, but in my personal opinion I think its fine. It's not a Bentley interior but it still looks quality and the seats are comfortable. The speakers in the 2012 Jetta TDI SE are absolutely horrible. That's the only main issue with the car. This car standard has features like leather, heated seats, and a heated windshield fluid. Also this Jetta TDI is a compact car but it has plenty of room for me and I am 5'11 235lbs. Also I love the care free maintenance but the first one I have to pay for at 40k is 650$ plus 350$ for something with the DSG. Thats crazy. All that said I bought this 2012 Jetta TDI because of the quality, reliability, MPG, and I feel like I got what I asked for and much more.

VW Jetta

by VW from Sahuarita, AZ | August 17, 2013

I found the car in cars.com. like I want it, but 110 miles away from home, but I got the vehicle I wanted, color, style and price. thank you, cars. com

worst car made by vw

by njdriver from New Jersey | August 1, 2013

I currently own 2 cars made by VW. after driving a 2012 jetta for 2 years, i can say with absolute certainty that this is the absolute worst car made by VW. engine parts do not fit together to the point that several caps and seals come off as you drive triggering your check engine light to come on and off sporadically. VW refuses to extend the warranty probably because they are well aware of its low quality. my car has been in and out from the dealer since i purchased it. during one month I had to take it in 5 times. would never recommend this car

2012 VW (VOLKSWAGEN) GLI AUTOBAHN W/ NAV

by Loyal VW Owner from The Woodlands, TX | June 9, 2013

This is by far my favorite car and my favorite VW I've owned. This is my 5th one I've owned. It is quick, reliable, comfy, stylish and all of the above. We bought this car 10 months ago and have driven 9,000 miles in road trips alone. It is so nice to drive long distances and the navigation is on point. The Fender sound system is the best I've heard, ever. I've test driven dozen of cars lately, looking for a SUV for my family and I always test the sound and it never compares! I would highly recommend this car without a doubt!

Sharp, economical car for the times

by Alamolawman from San Antonio, TX | February 25, 2013

This Jetta looks nice, runs very well, has terrific fuel economy and is a very good value, as it was purchased with 34,000 miles already on the odometer and is a certified vehicle by the VW dealership. That is the best way to buy reliable transportation in 2013.