We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Volkswagen Jetta

2015 Volkswagen Jetta
Available in 10 styles:  2015 Volkswagen Jetta 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Volkswagen jetta

by stefan from 183 fwy/ in Irving Texas | March 1, 2016

The Jetta is the most Quiet and small sedan I ever driven, is very smooth drive while handling curves and turns very smooth, I loive the leasther seats, also the hitten seats that I could use during those cold days, I also love the room in the back for being a smaller car, the trunck is also pretty big in size, I find it very confortable to drive aroiund and it saves me lots of money in gas, I would recommend to anyone who needs to driuve a small car and save plenty of money.

2015 TDI Manual SE model

by Just Love Driving from Washington State | July 27, 2015

So I traded in a RAV4 Sport 3.5L V6 (it's very fast) All wheel drive for a Jetta because of how much and far I drive, I need something with good gas mileage. I definitely get that in my Jetta. I am about to hit 1000 miles after 1.5 weeks, and I am super impressed with how far a tank goes. I got 61 mpg driving for an hour all highway! That's insanity! It performs well, is quick; like throw-your-head-back quick. As mentioned by others, you get a lot of stuff with a manual TDI than you do with any other car maker. They give you bare bones if you want a manual, but not Volkswagen and I love that! Love the leg room in front and back, it's nice and roomy. As for the exterior, well, it's not the prettiest car on the market in its class. But honestly, my one beef is that you have to go the SEL version is you want fog lights and electronic seat adjustment. Ah well, minor things so far. I mean, sheesh, 61 mpg is super sexy in a world of giant SUVs that get 20 if their lucky. I am still adjusting to sitting low, which is another con, but again, 61 mpg. Sheesh.

Very Pleased

by Geralt of Rivia from Texas | July 23, 2015

1.8T SE model Good performance from the 1.8 turbo charged engine, lots of torque up front. Comfortable, yet firm seats. Interior is nice with piano black trim and tunneled gauges, the interior is very simple and straightforward in layout. The exterior is not overly done, this car will age very well, I like the understated, refined look. More and more cars these days are going over the top with styling, they will look horribly outdated in a few years. Simple straightforward German styling both inside and out, love this car.

2015 Jetta GLI SEL

by Old School Enthusiast from Raleigh, NC | July 22, 2015

I am really very impressed with this little sedan overall. I think it looks great in the GLI trim with the red accents and "sporty" exterior pieces. The 2.0L TDI engine helps provide a little more 'ummph' than the 1.8 TDI provides. The generous trunk space is unbelievable for a car in this segment. One of my primary reasons for selecting a VW Jetta was that this was one of the few compact sedans that was offered with a manual transmission with all the bells and whistles. The SEL package brought bi-xenon headlamps and lane departure warning to the party, both of which are great. Most other brands only offer manual trannys in the base, low content trim. The interior is well laid out and easy to use. Looks great with the red trim that's part of the GLI. The aluminum bits on the steering wheel and shifter look awesome but become too hot to touch after being parked on a warm day. I'm also not a fan of the leatherette upholstery. They should have done it in leather or just gone with cloth. The plaid cloth offered on the base Golf GTI would have been preferred. Performance is good but not great. I enjoy a more exciting driving experience which the Jetta doesn't give me. Only issue after 5,000 miles is the security system acts up periodically. No doubt covered by warranty if I can get it to act up at the dealership. Overall I am very happy with this and would enthusiastically recommend it.

2015 Jetta Sport 1.8T

by First new car from Northern California | January 22, 2015

My wife and I were shopping for a car to share. We live in an urban environment and needed something more compact to street park, but also big enough to start a family. We looked at a lot of Acuras, a Buick, and a Lexus but I wasn't able to fit inside of any of them (I'm 6'3" with a long torso). My head hits the top of any car that has a sunroof, apparently. We sat in the VW GLI (has sunroof) and that didn't fit, either. We really liked the Jetta Sport trim - it's priced less than the highest end SEL trim, but provides a lot of great features, like upscale rims, sport suspension, backup camera, heated mirrors/seats, as well as navigation (which admittedly is just so-so). The car looks great and sporty, and the 1.8T engine is plenty peppy for getting around the city and maneuvering on the freeway. Best part is I fit very comfortably and passengers in the back also don't hate their time in the car (good space). Trunk is huge - enough for 4 passengers and their suitcases. We also opted for the upgraded lighting package, which comes with bi-xenon lights. It's my favorite feature - they're super bright at night. The daytime running lights are sharp too. Only knock so far (almost 1000 miles in) is the windshield wipers click unexpectedly on intermittent. I think it's an issue with the factory wiper relay. I'm going to bring it into the dealer to have it fixed under warranty. Other than that, no problems, and we LOVE this car. Great overall value for the price.

2015 Jetta

by Doc JD from Reading, PA | January 9, 2015

I had a 2012 Jetta TDI--deficiencies were poor rear suspension and therefore a bouncy ride, fatigue from manual transmission and the noise of the diesel. The 2015 SE with connectivity has been wonderful. The 1.8 turbo with automatic has been smooth and has more than adequate power. The engine is so quiet it is hard to hear it. Except for 1st to 2nd gear, the automatic shifts smoothly and the autoshift works perfectly when I choose to shift manually. The ride is very comfortable with the upgraded rear suspension. It has only been a short while, but I am very pleased so far.