2000 Volkswagen New Beetle

Available in 5 styles:  2000 Volkswagen New Beetle 2dr Hatchback shown

Overall

good car

by richys from Ca | June 11, 2012

some issues with the ac. also glove compartment seems to be an issue with a lot of these cars. great on gas.

Best car EVER

by Beetle Love from OH | October 15, 2011

This little car is AMAZING! I got this car, for my 1st car. 16 years old. It is good for starters, its GREAT on gas and drives very smoothly. I ABSOLUTELY reccommend this car for 1st cars for teens, and or adults. Beetles are very nice, comfortable, and affordable little cars. Good style, and interior. I give this car 5 stars. VW Beetles are the best. !!!

2000 Beetle

by Dan from Harrisburg, PA | May 1, 2011

We bought this car in February and have had a fun time driving it these past couple of months. It is an enjoyable ride, as it should be, and it is fun as well. I love the turbocharger! On those short I-83 on-ramps, the turbo really helps you to get up to speed in a hurry! The AC needed to be recharged but no real surprise there considering its age. I wish it did not have the fancy low-profile wheels - I do not want to pay twice as much for tires as for ordinary wheels, but other than that I really like the car.

Dream car

by j3vw from Pittsburgh, PA | October 18, 2010

A VW Beetle has been one of my fiance's dream cars for several years now and we could not be happier with the used one we found on cars.com. The vehicle was in great condition and runs better than my newer car. We have recommended cars.com to several of our friends and will use it again in the future.

best car i have ever owned

by jrp from PA | November 29, 2009

when buying a car you wanted to look for what gets the best gas mileage and also something you like. i found that in the 2000 Volkswagen beetle. its not only a head turning car. its also good on gas. after driving this car, i would never go back to driving a American made car.

This is wonderful!

by John from Jersey :) from New Jersey | August 19, 2009

I bought this car used. It's a 2001. Not only is the car a fantastic lime green but it's fantastic for my wallet. I am a High school student working at staples and making minimum wage. Gas is important to everyone and boy do I get good gas mileage. My whole tank takes about 400 miles to empty. It's fast, sporty and cute! Please don't be afraid to buy one. I had to get my ignition wires and coil pack replaced. No biggy! But it's all fixed and is working wonderfully!

Don't buy unless you like to waste $$$$

by Matilda from Milwaukee, Wi | May 1, 2009

I wanted to keep this car until it died, but today I found out my headlight is burned out and I KNOW it will be costly due to it being buried in front of the battery and air filter. I always change my own. I had a broken fog lamp replaced in order to repair it they had to remove the front bumper(big $$$).My drivers side window (power window and door lock) does not work and I will not pay for it (big$$$) because it was repaired 2 times already when it was under warranty. So something tells me it would be a waste. Don't do it!!!!!!!

So cute and girly!

by cj from Ogden, UT | February 19, 2009

This was the first car I ever bought right out of highschool and I LOVED IT! I never had any real problems with it other than the middle console latch broke. Overall I loved this car!

I love my bug!

by Amanda Rose from San Francisco, CA | March 28, 2008

I just went over the 100,000 mile mark and have had no problems with this car. It is dependable and gets great gas mileage. I would definitely recommend a 2000 VW beetle if you are looking for a used car.

Great ride, fuel efficient.

by Jake from Las Vegas, NV | February 16, 2008

You won't find too many other cars that get as good as gas mileage as the VW Beetle. This car has been very reliable. No problems at all.

Featured Services for this Volkswagen New Beetle