2008 Volkswagen New Beetle

20 city / 28–29 hwy

Overall

Love it!!!

by Kim K from Miami, Fl | January 8, 2014

Wow! I was surprised... Great acceleration, incredible comfort for four adults and superb sound was what I needed to move me out of my Mini into a car that could comfortably accommodate my family. My day starts with a big smile getting into my car. Having driven many different convertibles I can say their are none at this price point that offer the level of performance and space found in the new Turbo Beetle. My entire family loves this car!

V W SUNFLOWER CONVERTABLE

by FUN CAR from MADISON,INDIANA | October 12, 2013

I bought this car Friday and have had it all over town today.So many compliments.Of course I had the top down. Chris Huber and his wife were so honest and helpful and even stayed open to take care of me.Thank you and I will think of you both often.

Well engineered car

by pacecar68 from IN | November 6, 2011

Bought this car for my wife and she loves it. A very well designed vehicle; it's a great car! for a girl!

CUTEST CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Sports Car Enthusiast from CT | October 3, 2011

this is such a cute car! got it for my 16 year old teen ager! amazing! great first car for the teens! AWSOME CAR!

My first new car!

by Cheryl in VT from Putney, VT | June 27, 2009

Mine's a convertable. A bit pricier than the regular new beetle but worth it. It's an incredably fun car to drive. I've got 27k miles on it so far & except for regular maintainence & a new set of tires it's been completly trouble-free. I love it.

I love my New Beetle!

by KDBug from Belleville,IL | June 4, 2009

I have owned my New Beetle for a year and a half and it has exceeded my expectations. It has the cute factor, but it handles seriously well. I have some issues with my back and seats are so comfortable; I never ache from a long drive. I will likely own this car until it no longer runs!! It is that much fun!

New '08 Beetle ROCKS!

by SavvySecrets from DFW, Texas | May 28, 2009

This is my 4th Beetle; I alternate between Cadillacs and Beetles...love them both. Beetle has most of the Cadillac features but at VW prices. With VW being owned by Audi, you simply cannot go wrong. The fact that the body style doesn't change much from year to year helps them to retain their value. The sound system is great. The CVT transmission is amazing...AND you can drive it in "automatic" mode or in "manual" mode. It's a fast little car, yet great on gas. It's fun to drive, comfortable to ride in, and with the back seat folded down, has a considerable cargo area for a small car.

Fun Fun Fun

by BelAirCarGuy from Bel Air, Maryland | May 16, 2009

Purchased an 08 Beetle Convertible SE model June 08. Car has about 12,000 miles now. Great ride - comfortable seats, great seat heaters, satellite radio, ESP, and more. This car was purchased for my teenagers, but Dad likes to drive it also. Peppy 5 cylinder motor, but not too much to get teens into trouble. Took this car on a trip of about 800 miles (2 people). Ride was great and front seats are very comfortable. This car is a hoot with the top down and the wind blowing in your hair. Satellite radio is wonderful and the 8 speaker system sounds very good. Had one minor problem with the drivers window (goes down and back up just an inch or so, due to the convertible top, when you open and close the door), but was corrected promptly at the dealer under warranty. Good gas mileage, but this is not a lightweight economy car. It has some weight and stability to it, so low 20's gas mileage around town is the best you will do. Highway shows high 20's. Overall, very pleased with this vehicle.

VW new bettele 2008

by Kime from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | January 18, 2009

Well the car is cool, not much of big problem. But there was a small problem after few month i bought, a minor cracking sound. It was solved instantly after sent to workshop.

My ultimate car

by KD Bug from Belleville Illinois | August 17, 2008

Funny to most people, but this is my dream car. It is fun to drive, and it makes me smile every time I get in the drivers seat. My Beetle is everything I hoped it would be. This car handles well, is good on gas, especially on the highway and is very responsive. It is the best vehicle I have owned to date, and I have had at least 20 + cars in my driving history!

Featured Services for this Volkswagen New Beetle