(Skip to details on the: Passat Wagon )
New for 2010
Volkswagen's Direct Shift Gearbox, a six-speed dual-clutch transmission with automatic manual-shift operation, replaces a conventional six-speed automatic as the lone transmission choice. The leather-wrapped steering wheel is a new design, Bluetooth is standard and there's an optional touch-screen radio.
A medallion-shaped grille covers the Passat's front end, and sweeping lines enhance the model's sides. The body is 188.2 inches long and 71.7 inches wide. The Passat's brakes have a wiping feature that removes moisture from the discs.
- Sport suspension and Volkswagen's Adaptive Front Lighting System optional
- New 17-inch wheels standard
- New 18-inch wheels optional with sport suspension
- Standard fog lights
The Passat has room for up to five people. The 60/40-split folding rear seat has a pass-through provision. The Passat has an electronic parking brake.
- Simulated leather seat trim standard
- Leather upholstery available
- Air conditioning, CD stereo standard
- Optional navigation system
- Optional park assist
Under the Hood
Volkswagen's 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder develops 200 horsepower and 207 pounds-feet of torque. A six-speed dual-clutch transmission that provides automatic manual gear changes is now standard.
- Six airbags standard, including side-impact airbags for the front seats and side curtain airbags
- Optional rear-seat side-impact airbags
- Standard adjustable head restraints; front seat restraints are active
- Standard all-disc antilock brakes
- Standard brake assist
- Standard electronic stability system
Like the sedan, the 2010 wagon is available in only one trim level: Komfort. It includes a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder that develops 200 hp and 207 pounds-feet of torque and the six-speed DSG automatic.
The wagon provides increased cargo space: 35.8 cubic feet compared to the sedan's 14.2 cubic feet, however, it is listed as being .2 inches shorter than the sedan. A power liftgate is standard on wagons.
The Passat wagon has all the same standard safety equipment as the sedan. It also has optional side-impact airbags for the rear seats, as does the sedan. Back to top
People Who Viewed This Car Also Viewed
Closest Dealers Listing this Car
Featured Services for the Volkswagen Passat
- Sell your current car quickly and easily on Cars.com.