2014 Volkswagen Passat

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great German Engineering

by Enjoys Nice Cars from Ohio | January 23, 2015

My past two cars were an Audi and a Mercedes. I thought I'd buy another one of those, but then i drove the Passat. I purchased a 2104 Passat SE, and it is at least as good as the Audi and Mercedes for half the price. In fact, it drives and feels exactly the same as my last Audi and has many of the same components as the Audi. The 1.8L turbo four cylinder has plenty of power, and it is actually stronger and better fuel economy than the older Passat five cylinder. The six speed transmission shifts smoothly. I enjoy using the "S" driving mode around town for a quicker feel. I'm very particular about my cars, and I haven't found anything I don't like about this car.

air bag terrible design

by broke now from chicago | January 15, 2015

avoid this vehicle if you live in the real world. twice in 10k my passenger seat has popped up an error code claiming electrolytes were splilled into the seat. first time was fixed by manufacturer second time im SOL. they want 1500!!!! to repair it, which i cannot afford nor am i willing to fork out the money just to have it happend 5k later. This is a company that wont admit they have a faulty design. I dont believe that in 2013 nor in any year spilling anything on any kind of seat should cause this huge of a problem Terrible design

Why I Purchased A Volkswagen Diesel

by Chas from Phoenix, AZ | September 25, 2014

I was looking for an automobile with attractive styling, a plush interior, outstanding performance and economical operation. The Volkswagen TDI SEL gives me everything I wanted. The diesel fuel costs are equivalent to the cost of mid range gasoline and the first 2000 miles of mostly city driving is getting me 40 miles to the gallon. I'm a happy camper

Good. car

by flbntz from Hanover, PA | September 15, 2014

Had a 1973 Super Beetle, and 2010 Golf. Liked them both. I like the engine, design, and sparse emptiness of the cars interior design. Its definitely a Volkswagen.

Great car

by TDI from Humble, TX | September 14, 2014

First VW I have owned. I have the TDI model. Great on mpg but the electronics, navigation/radio is a little behind on technology. When car moving can adjust almost any features. Great car

high expectations

by jethrow from ferndale,wa | August 12, 2014

the only problem with this car is road noise very high for a 2014 vehicle. my 2002 jetta is a lot quiter on the hwy, u would expect the apossite from a new german engenired vehicle

Best Car Ever Owned

by VW Enthusiast from Apopka, FL | July 24, 2014

Just love my new Passat TDI. We took a trip and the mileage was 40-45 miles per gallon even in the mountains. So comfortable and roomy. Glad we made the decision.

Surprisingly Happy

by Female Driver from Louisiana | July 7, 2014

Everyone, family & friends, thought we were crazy buying the VW Passat TDI Sel w/ Sun. & Nav., Diesel. Extremely happy w/ performance, styling, comfort & space, and mileage $$$savings! Only one question is there a difference in the color Opera Red and Claret? Paid higher, no deals cut, but worth every penny. After looking @ Fusion, Taurus, Sonata, Malibu, Impala, LaCrosse, we made the right decision. Husband wants to know if VW will make a P/U truck? VW Passat car package - BRILLIANT. .

Great Experience

by Lisa from Springfield, VA | June 28, 2014

Good Service and friendly staff. I would recommend this place to friends and family. I would be back to service my car here as well. Thank you for a great experience.

Great value and efficiency

by Jaydn from 95051 | June 19, 2014

A very elegant car, especially considering the reasonable price. German efficiency and refinement. I've gotten over 48 mpg on long highway trips and 34 overall.