2005 Volkswagen Touareg

Available in 3 styles:  2005 Volkswagen Touareg 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Great value

by The Birds from Kansas | January 6, 2014

VW has once again provided a well designed, fun to drive vehicle loaded with options you'd pay more to have in other makes. The Toureg is functional sized SUV without sacrificing fun handling and comfort. A great buy!

Fantastic Vehicle

by Happy Touareg Owner from Nevada | December 16, 2013

2005 Touareg V8. Best car I've owned. Great in winter conditions and just a bulletproof car. Kept up on all the scheduled maintenance and haven't had any major mechanical problems. Sporty, stylish, and very comfortable. What an awesome vehicle!

very nice

by auto nut from Abingdon va | September 20, 2013

Beautiful car,has held up well,drives very nice I am very happy with vehicle purchase.Dont see many on street,

DONT BUY IT - STAY AWAY.

by 5yearsinconstantrepairs from NEW YORK, NY | August 3, 2013

As by magic, most of the serious problems started as soon as the warranty expired. From the gas pumps to cabling shortage, to transmission. the car would not start or it would just die on the spot while driving putting our lives in danger. Lamps need frequent replacement, very costly. We have owned more than 10 cars in the past 35 years, this is the worst and only one with so many problems bought directly new from the dealer. We were told that the 2013 model has fixed all the problems but I would not go near it ever again. forget trading it in for a new one. NEVER VW AGAIN!!!!

LoveMyTouareg

by 2005 V8 4.2 from Saint Louis MO | January 20, 2012

This is my first vw and i love it the price i pay for it was very reasonable and the performance is crazy talkin about going 160mph on highway with no worrie of about the vehcile going out of control this vehcile performance better than alot of the newer 2012 models cars and suv's for it to be an 05 its crazy fast for a suv that's over 5000lbs sport mode i love zoom see ya lol great job VW.

2005 V6

by VW owner from St. Joseph, MI | January 9, 2012

Bought our '05 back in November with 91,000 one owner miles and couldn't be happier. Truck drives and rides like it has 20,000 miles and the interior shows no visible wear for being an '05. Gas mileage sucks, but knew that when we bought it and didn't buy it to run up and down the highway anyhow. Maintenance is expensive, but that is expected when buying a high end German vehicle that if the money is spent on maintence, these things will run forever.

TREG in TX and Happy!

by TREG_TX from Texas | December 8, 2011

Purchased this steal of a deal 2005 in 2011 w/ nearly 80k miles. No problems, fun drive, nice ride and does everything I need it to do. Go T-Reg!

WORST VEHICLE I EVER OWNED

by STUPID from ARIZONA | October 25, 2011

THIS IS VW'S WANNABE VERSION OF A LUXURY CAR THAT IS A TOTAL PIECE OF JUNK. HOW ABOUT A HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL FOR AN OIL CHANGE!!!

VW Props

by Blessed22 from Quartz Hill, CA | October 21, 2011

I love my VW Touareg! You can go fast or ride slow so everyone can see you. The only down fall is the 91 gas. I am not a fan. If they make a more fuel cost efficient one I would buy all over again.

Glide With Ease

by Larry H. The Volks Guy from Chicago, Illinois | April 24, 2011

If I had researcher Volkswagen Touareg before I had bought it, I would have chosen a vehicle with greater gas mileage. I would have chosen the lighter color interior.If I had a choice, I would have chosen "Black". I would have chosen a car with more rapid acceleration. I would have chosen a V8 engine. The car is very comfortable, and a much better ride in winter than my 700 series BMWs. I should know, I had two of them. I thought that they were great until I drove my Touareg in the snow, on a wet highway, or in the rain. This is a man's car. a woman's best friend. My wife loves the Touareg.

Featured Services for this Volkswagen Touareg