1991 Volvo 240

See Photos & Videos

Overall

245 my second one

by Vovo For life from Central NJ | October 13, 2010

This 91 Volvo is an upgrade from my of my '86 with 350,000. I got my current one 3 yrs ago with 240,00 it is now at 310. Its great for my long drives. Love it very easy to work on. Just a note on the OD relay, and fuel pump relay, they are known to have weak solder joints. Before you go and replace them take a soldering iron and redo all the points on their circuit board. My brother is currently driving his 4th and 5th 245 and 244

the car for all seasons

by patty from boise idaho | March 1, 2010

i am in love with my car! i have driven volvo's since 1971 and every one of them is being driven by my kids today. reluctantly i turn them over to the kids as they go off or come home from college all with > 300,000 miles on them. there are 3. we have driven, eaten, slept, pottied and committed various and sundry pranks in these cars. VOLVO RULES! they ain't pretty but they getter done!

A true car

by Will from Old Saybrook Ct | November 1, 2009

The 240 is one of the most reliable cars i have eveer driven. It always starts and dosent complain much. It seems very happy around 45mph ive noticed that ive hat to push it to get up to 65mph. Overall Volvo outdid themselves with this car and i would never get rid of it. If your looking for a relabile older car look no further the 240 is it!

Great Cars

by Rosebud from Chattanooga, TN | April 18, 2009

I've owned two of these autos (240 & 245) for almost 12 yrs. and still love driving them. I can drive 8-10 hrs without lower back pain and at my age that's saying something. They are very comfortable cars !! The only problem that I would complain about is the overdrive relay which I've had to replace several times. Other than that problem they're great cars.

Featured Services for this Volvo 240