2004 Volvo C70

Available in 2 styles:  C70 2dr Convertible shown

Overall

Great Cat

by It always better with the top down from Iowa | August 18, 2014

I have had my 2004 C70 HT for three years and couldn't be happier with it. It looks and drives great. I get compliments all the time from people that can't believe it's 10 years old. I owned a SAAB 93 convertible previously and was constantly chasing check engine lights. The Volvo hasn't had a single mechanical issue since I bought it. It has all the power the front drive layout can handle

Love my Volvo

by Drop Top Lover from Nine Mile Falls, WA and New Smyrna Beach., FL | February 25, 2014

We have owned our 2004 C70 convertible for five years and driven across country (WA to FL and back) twice. With the top down it remains one of the best-looking convertibles around, and we get frequent comments on how sharp it looks. No problems to report at all even though she has 104,000 miles on her. Not a race car, for sure, but it has plenty of power and handles well. Gas mileage over 76,000 miles shows 27.4 MPG since we got it - amazing! Great car in the snow to boot.

Nice car

by flug45 from fort wayne, in | January 29, 2013

Best convertible I ever had, rides good, lot of car for not so munch money. The only bad thing about this car is the turning radius which you get used to.

WORST DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE

by silvat from phoenix az | January 24, 2013

Dealing with this dealership was NIGHTMARE. They tried to screw me left and right. Listed price of this vehicle was almost 5k more than listed with excuses such as they spent that much to make the vehicle good to go. Do yourelf a favor and find another dealership, there are surely tons of them. AVOID this one at all cost.

I love it! My first convertible.. :)

by Michigander from Metro Detroit | April 16, 2012

Previous owner kept my Volvo in perfect condition and enhanced it with stabilizers, bigger brakes, better shocks, etc. It's like new. I have the lower pressure Turbo charged engine which is just fine. Plenty of power and I get 25 mph city and 30 highway. The only negatives: lousy cupholders, difficult access to center console which could have been built a bit higher and deeper. The tilt and scope steering wheel range of change is minimal.

04 C70

by Cheap Guy from Denver CO | July 7, 2011

Accelerates and stops like a race car. Turns like a Town Car. A little torque steer - at the worst times. All electric all auto everything is a little much. Sort of like the F-111 D. When it works everything is awesome. When it doesn't, it would be easier to not have the electrics. (top, mirror defrost,) Love the DTL and overall feel. I paid less than 10k for a 6 yr old car with 60k miles. A bargain.

I love this car.

by ponyexpresstown from Missouri | January 15, 2011

Mine is an lpt. I am a woman, and I purchased this car a year ago as my mid-life car. I absolutely love how it handles. You can take a 4-hour road trip, and it requires so little steering effort that you could actually fall asleep. It just tracks straight down the highway. It's no sucker for pickup either. You can punch it a little and it just flat out scats. It is so much fun. "Drivin' with the top down." The cup holder is very cheesy like another reviewer said. This is of little consequence. My only real issue, which is pretty big, is that sometimes the car just won't start. I have to sit there a few minutes and then try again. I haven't been able to get this resolved yet. I've been told it could be a sensor. You really can't go any distance or in cold weather with this issue. I REALLY hope I can resolve this inexpensively because I REALLY love this car. For the money, I don't think you can do better for a foreign car with a luxurious foreign feel. I also have two teenage sons, and they don't hate the leg room in the back.

2004 Volvo C70 LPT

by GR8RAYS from Phoenix | August 26, 2010

Nice convertible for the $. I drove both the High pressure Turbo and Light Pressue turbo and found the balanced power of the LPT more desirable than the additional power of the HPT due to the excessive torque steer in the latter. A little rickety, awful turn radius, and cheap cup holders but everything else has been great. Style, comfort, safety, are all top notch. With 2 kids, a fairly roomy back set too! For the money, no better deal out there if you can find one in nice shape with decent mileage.

3rd Volvo owner

by C70 from Atlanta | September 17, 2007

Bought the car used. It was owned by an older gentleman who took great care of the car. Great on the highway, but city streets can cause a great amount of body flex. Turn radius is poor. Owned last car for 10 years and 210K miles, hope this one will last just as long.

Featured Services for this Volvo C70