2007 Volvo C70

21 city / 29 hwy

Overall

Best Looking Volvo Ever

by gorj from Central Arkansas | April 20, 2014

This 2007 Volvo C70 is a great looking vehicle with performance to match it looks. After 32,000 miles it looks and runs like it just came off the showroom floor. The hardtop convertible is like a work of art as it goes down or up. Even when the top is stored in the trunk there is enough space for luggage. The rear seat is comfortable for short legged folks and the front heated power seats are fantastic. There are small nooks and crannies all over the car for storing your stuff. The sound system is the best I have ever listened to a vehicle. The radio is a little weak at picking up distant signals, but the 6 disc CD and the Sirius system make up for it. Although not a drag racer, the 2.5T powerplant moves the Volvo very well and the wide, low profile tires make driving a great experience. The MPG is about 22-23 in town and 28-29 on the highway. The only negative about this C70 is the high dollar navigation system. It is mounted too far away from the driver, has no touch screen or voice commands, and lacks features found in my inexpensive Garmin. It cost about two hundred dollars a year to update its maps. On the subject of cost, I find the Volvo dealer service very expensive and I would suggest finding a competent auto shop that knows how to service a Volvo.

Awesome car!!

by Luvalive from Blue Point | May 12, 2012

Volvo is the best! Sporty, luxurious, comfortable! I would definitely recommend this car. My previous was the chrysler sebring convertible; this was a horrible car. If you want a great convertible, buy a C70!

Incredible Car!

by Convertible Lover from Los Angeles, CA | June 29, 2011

I originally looked at the Volvo C70 because I was tired of trying to maintain the look of soft tops, but I fell in love with The Volvo C70 on a test drive. It handles wonderfully, has a powerful turbo, and is so much smoother than the 2004 BMW 330 Convertible that I traded in when I bought it. I have had NO issues with the Volvo at all, which is the reason I was out car shopping in the first place. I LOVE this car!!

That is a nice convertible

by cabrio-girl from texas | July 11, 2009

I just have my C70 T5 since 3 weeks . I love almost everything on my car.(I still need to get use to the design of the dash-board)It is a great safe car and you can feel it if you drive it. Its the best hard top convertible for his price range. I got $ 12 000 of the price for a new dark blue and white leather 2008 .

Buyer's remorse....

by Paulvo from Philadelphia, PA | February 10, 2007

Overall -- I thought I was getting a sporty, luxurious convertible. After 4000 miles, it's just a reliable 4-seater hardtop convertible. Sporty? The car is SO heavy & the suspension is like my old man's ‘92 Buick Park Avenue. Acceleration? Fairly responsive. Cornering? Not tight at all, especially with the weight you're carrying. Steering? Too loose. Appearance? It looks sporty for a Volvo, but come on, consider your baseline. Luxury? Nice overall amenities, but there’s a lot of room for improvement (see comments below). Overall, I think I should have waited for BMW's version which will debut in the spring. What I like -- Convertible hard top; DYNAUDIO option is just AWESOME, like front row seats at a Van Halen concert; simple, elegant, and navigable mid-console panel; minimal blind spots; responsive acceleration; passenger memory seats and mirrors What I dislike -- Subpar dashboard for the priceband - mint green font?!; too much wind in rear seats with top down (I bought this car to take my family around with the top down - the first ride was a failure due to the excessive wind); seat leather doesn't breathe/ventilate well, leading to discomfort during extended rides; overly sensitive CD player- shuts down speaker system at high frequencies that are manageable for other car CD players; the center arm rest is anemic at best and can't be shared with the front passenger; for the price, this CONVERTIBLE doesn't even have a case for your sunglasses; storage compartments on the doors are awkwardly constructed and difficult to access, especially with the doors closed.

Great Car!

by Lucy the Car Expertise from Los Angelos, California | December 20, 2006

This is the best car i've ever driven. Not only is it safe, but it is good looking. My friends comment by saying, wow, nice BMW. But then I say, no, it is a corvet. Made from Volvo. A corvet? Made from Volvo? No way! I thought they only made cubular shapede cars. NOw they make awsome cars? Where can I get one?!?

Featured Services for this Volvo C70