2008 Volvo C70

18 city / 27 hwy

Overall

Awesome!

by JagXtreme from Atlanta, GA | May 13, 2014

When we "found" the Volvo C70 we were surprised that it actually wasn't in our consideration set before. And the more we drive it- the more we like it. It is so thought through, provides luxury and performance, but with modesty and modern looks. What a great combination. The engine is smooth and delivers effortless performance for normal use. The hard-top is just great and still leaves adequate space for small luggage or shopping items in the boot- even when the top is down! It is very spacious in the back for a typical convertible and it has so many wonderful features that it truly is a pure joy. We are just amazed.

Great car

by hex from Houston | November 27, 2012

Great performance. Awesome looks. Fun convertible. Smoth. It's tough to be both sexy and safe, but Volvo accomplished both in this car.

In Florida You Just Can't Go Wrong!

by Just Cruising from Tampa Florida | October 3, 2011

Love cruising around with the top down!! Smooth ride, lots of bells and whistles very classic with the real wood on the console. Tends to be a little creaky with all the moving parts but that is really my only complaint. Living in Florida you just can't go wrong with this car! Certainly is a head turner and so glad we traded our very old Honda Civic base model for something much more luxurious. Obviously no comparision. It's much nicer then the BMW Convertible we were thinking about.

C70 Exhilaration

by Silver Fox from Northeast Ohio | June 29, 2011

This car exceeded my expectations for comfort and ride. Having the automatic roof is the way to go. Car handles well and hold the road on wet surfaces. Comfortably seats 4 adults, but the ride can be windy in the back with the roof down. Dash offers a very simple to use design and is very stylish. I cannot drive the car without heads turning.

Outstanding top down touring!

by stricken from Syracuse, NY | April 30, 2011

At 6' 5" tall, finding a convertible that fits is a challenge. The Volvo C70 is comfortable, top up or down! It has a great ride, good acceleration and definitely attracts attention!

Conflicted

by Sassy from | March 30, 2011

I purchased the 2008 C70 used. I am conflicted because I have a love - dislike /annoyance relationship with my car. It is pretty. I love the look - inside and out, although the leather is cheap and they skimped on fully covering the seats with leather. It's relatively comfortable. It handles well as far as braking, accelerating and changing lanes. But, it is NOISY! LOUD! and that is ANNOYING. It sounds like a putt-putt car or a 4 cylinder with 200k miles. It's as if the engine is working overtime. I'm surprised it was given such high marks by the experts who admit the ride can be rough -- and it can be.

Awesome Car, Tricky 4 kids

by bamall from Grand Rapids, MI | August 3, 2009

I got the Celestial Blue Metallic with white interior last year for my big "5-0" and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It handles like a king in the snow and has the manual or auto feature that ROCKS! I use it a lot in the winter. Speed, music, style and comfort are all amazing. While it is very exciting to turn heads and pass everyone like they're sitting still, it's not so fun with little kid's in the back. Too windy for them and if you can't have the top down in the summer it's no fun! Reality...wait for this kind of car when they are out of car seats! Anyone want to trade for a good SUV? :)

Very well conceived, comfortable, well designed...

by Volvo driver from Belgium | August 30, 2008

I drive my C70 for +/- 1 year now, and appreciate the high polyvalence of the car. It is very well conceived : spacy for a coupé / cabrio, performant 2.0D motor, comfortable.

29 SECOND TOP DOWN

by RvMarine from Bend, OR | March 15, 2008

This is an incredible car. Understanding that it is a 5cylinder turbo, I am still impressed with it's quickness. I don't like the fact that when you accelerate hard from a stop the wheels let loose. But, when I come to a stop and am able to put the top down, I get a feeling of euphoria because I know all eyes are on me. I am in LOVE with the sound system. It is incredible. I traded in my Maxima with a Bose, and let me tell you...my world just got a lot better. The headlight system is really great. My Mercedes has the zenon system, but the natural light this gives out makes it look like regular daytime, it is nice that they have come this far in lighting the road ahead of us. My biggest complaint is the white leather I choose. Hard to clean. But hey, I hire that out anyway..

Really wonderful automobile!

by Mommizzle from Philadelphia, PA | February 27, 2008

I bought my car in 2007 and still love it! My favorite thing is watching heads turn and stare, especially when I put down my hardtop. This car is HOT!

Featured Services for this Volvo C70