2013 Volvo C70

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love this car

by Love my Volvo from Boston, MA | April 16, 2014

I have test driven the Cadillac CTS Coupe and ATS. Overall I loved the CTS Coupe didn't like the ATS. When I drove the Volvo convertible I was sold. The fact that you can get everything needed in a car + the value for the money with a convertible is excellent. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the Cadillac but you really don't "need" them. The Volvo has great acceleration and handles great on the road very responsive. The fact that it takes 87 octane gas is also a bonus. The gas isn't as expensive as premium. On average I am getting 24 mpg driving around town. I have not taken it on a long highway trip as of yet so not aware of how the mpg is highway driving. My Saab 93 did 31 mpg on the highway and the same driving around town.

The Best Rids Out There

by island gal from Florida | February 17, 2014

I really did not expect this care to be as fast and responsive as it is. I wanted a new convertible which would hold it's value and be dependable, I picked the perfect car. This car has so many conveinces and comfort features it is truly a pleasure to drive. Much more sporty than I expected. Was a comfortable purchase too. Only thing I miss in this car is GPS which I was addicted to...but will purchase one to have on hand. never thought I would own a VOLVO! Hope to keep this for a long long time.

In love with my new volvo

by Sab from Buffalo,ny | November 25, 2013

Just bought the c70 hardtop convertable!, I'm in love!!, beautiful styling and comfort. Great ride!, can't wait for nice weather to go cruising with the top down

Most Underappreciated Car Out There - Perfect Mix

by Finch from Memphis, TN | October 1, 2013

Looked long and hard at the available "practical" convertibles out there, and the C70 ended up being the no-brainer choice. More interior space and trunk space than the BMW and easily $10K less similarly equipped. Styling is still fantastic and better than any other hard top convertible. With Polestar upgrade, power is more than adequate - brisk and fun to drive. Seats are the best in the business - supple, soft and incredibly comfortable. Fit and finish equal to Audi, BMW and Lexus. Cabin is luxury car quiet with roof up. Premium audio system is best OEM audio I've heard. Handling is not sports car level, but still fun to drive on twisty roads and strikes perfect balance between comfort and handling. Car is 2 years old with zero problems. Too bad 2013 is last year for the C70 for a while - this car is a tremendous value.

Mid Life Crisis

by First TIme Foreign Car Owner from St. Louis MO | September 10, 2013

I wanted a hard top convertible but I was limited in my options. At first I was looking at a used C70 but the metallic blue car on the showroom floor stunned me. The fit and quality is awesome. Everyone who sits in the seats say they are the softest they have ever felt. The top is quick to open and close and still amazes me (and others) to watch. Last car was a rag top and noisy. In this car you would not know it was a convertible as it is that quiet. The rear leg room is adequate and seems more than most. The performance is fine for me but others may want more get up and go. This is my first new car and first foreign car so don't think I didn't shop around long and hard. I have been 100% satisfied with this purchase.

Awesome Vehicle

by Two Volvo Family Guy from San Francisco, CA | October 20, 2012

We were not even considering this vehicle but the Volvo dealership was on the way to BMW's, so we stopped there. This black Inscription Edition C70 was sitting in the showroom with the top down (of course) and it was all over - beautiful styling on the outside, glove-soft leather throughout the inside. We never made it to the BMW dealer. We took it for a quick test drive and that sealed the deal. My wife sat in the back - with plenty of legroom. I put the top up in 30 seconds and the car was as quiet as a hardtop. I've been driving the car to work for four months and highly recommend it.

Best car purchase made

by New Volvo Lover from Houston | September 20, 2012

you won't be disappointed. Great car with many accessories available after purchase. The available Polestar upgrade adds 50 hp among other cool accessories.