2002 Volvo S40

22 city / 32 hwy

Overall

2002 S40 Volvo

by Lovea volvo from DC Metro | May 24, 2011

I have only had the car for 3 months but so far, I love it! It is supereasy to get through rush hour traffice in DC and easy to park. It has a lot of zip. I probably paid a little more buying it from a dealer but the upside was that they guaranteed it for 30 days and sure enough, it needed a catalytic converter during that time. The car gas been well kept and was just as advertised on cars.com. The radio doesn't have intuitive dials or pinpoint tuning...or maybe I just haven't figured it out.

Bought used and has been a great car!!

by Mom with a Plan from Franklin, TN | July 28, 2007

Looks good, drives great, feels safe with my kids inside. Great gas mileage. Purchased from a 1 owner and would do it again.

BETTER THEN MY HONDA

by JOHN(CAR ENTHUSIAST) from ATLANTA GA | May 9, 2007

I HAVE HAD MY S401.9T FOR ONE YEARS AND HAVE LOVED EVERY MIN. IT IS RELIABLE, SAFE, SPORTY, AND GOOD LOOKING. I GET GREAT MPG AND ON THE HWY YOU'LL NOTICE THE TURBO I HAVE NO PROBLEM PASSING ANOTHER CAR . WILL SAY HAVE TO SAY THAT I WOULD NOT LET ANY ONE WORK ON MY VOLVO BUT A VOLVO DEALER. WORKING IN THE CAR WORLD I HAVE NOTICE THESE CARS NEED THE RIGHT CARE TO LAST FOR 200,000 MILES

Excellent VALUE

by nick from I am based out of Michigan | August 13, 2006

I was loaned a Volvo S40 1.9 Turbo for a weekend while visiting friends. It was "the daughters car". I was a little skeptical until I needed to pass a car on the freeway...Boy was I suprised! This car is a great value for the money. It handles great, and has all of Volvos engeneering features. The interior is very well done. I am 6'2" and 200lbs, It had pleanty of room. I need to mention the fuel mileage was good!!! This is a well thought out car. Great sound system. Very impressed!!!

Featured Services for this Volvo S40