2009 Volvo S40

2009 Volvo S40

Available in 3 styles:  2009 Volvo S40 4dr FWD Sedan shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Good car but wouldn't recommend

by TayTay22 from Texas | June 22, 2014

I bought a used 2009 Volvo S40 about a year ago from day 4 I started having problems with light my taillight went out first which cost $360 to fix because they are LED the headlight went out a couple days later when I took a trip. after that the daytime running light went out! About a month later the motor in the seat went out and the seat was stuck back that was another 300 to fix and a day after that the trunk motor went out which still hasn't been fixed.. It's a pretty good reliable car but unless you want to pay a lot for maintance cost I wouldn't recommend. On the plus side the seats are very comfortable and the stock radio is the best!! It has a nice sleek design but looks can be decieving

My second Volvo

by Doxie and Volvo Lover from Texas | April 7, 2013

Drove a 240 DL for 15 years and sold it, but it was still running with over 150,000 miles (which is not all that high of mileage for that car). Drove a Buick and it had transmission problems at less than 30,000 miles. Came back to Volvo and I expect this 4-1/2 year old car to take me well into the 2020s. This is a fun, sleek, modern ride and I LOVE IT!!!

Great Volvo!

by Longhair56 from Maryland | October 4, 2011

I got this car after it had been a lease car. It's driven like new and my mechanic said I'd gotten a great deal on it. It looks great and has most of the bells/whistles a Volvo should have, but isn't over the top luxury, which I appreciate. Great looking, comfortable, and practical.

Featured Services for this Volvo S40