2003 Volvo S60

Available in 4 styles:  S60 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Love this car!

by Jon Q. Citizen from Columbus, OH | June 12, 2014

I recommend this vehicle to those who love luxury, speed, and comfort. Purchased used, but this vehicle is performing well and I've had no issues with it. Drives smooth, hugs the road, quiet interior, & can "get up and go" when you want to, but it's the feel of it that really has me loving this car. I'm almost 6'2", and fit comfortably, but no one can sit behind me in the back seat because there is only a few inches of leg room.

S60

by FastbirdXX from | December 3, 2012

Car is still tight and very comfortable. Back seat is cramped, but I guess that's why they make the bigger car. First long trip in it and it consistantly showed 28 MPG and the math bears that out. Just wonder why these manufacturers keep building interference engines?

Wonderful luxury/sport sedan

by Andrew from Newport Beach,CA | September 25, 2012

Love this car!! so reliable,great in gas,sporty,never an issue,enjoy the way in handles,i receive complements from friends and relatives about my car,my wife also owns one,most reliable car we ever owned.

Excellent Used Car Purchase!

by Aggressive Styling from North Chili, NY | August 4, 2012

Purchased a Volvo S60 used and love it! Perfect combination of luxury and sport. Handles magnificently and the interior is beautiful.

A curiously good car

by Mellish from Llano, Tx | October 13, 2010

I feel in love with my Volvo S60 even before getting mine. I drove a friends S60 automatic and fell in love with its responsiveness and surprisingly tight feel. After getting my manual, i also became aware of how solid and stout the 2.4 I5 engine could be. I drove the wheels off it, and when i put her in the ditch, she would climb back out and keep on running. Living in the Texas hill country, deers have chased me into the shoulders and sides 4 times, and not even a quiver. When you shut the door, its heavy construction and robust body sounds more like a large vault door, as apposed to the tinny sound heard from Honda's and Toyota's. above all, the seats and interior were very comfortable and cushy, so long drives were never a problem. Sadly, in october 2010 my S60 met with demise when it was rear ended out into traffic and t-boned, yet i was able to walk away unscratched. In short, this is a very nice, luxurious sedan which holds its quality through the test of time.

Bad car!

by A.. from Chicago, IL | June 7, 2010

This car was purchased used and does really bad on gas. Performance is bad and so is reliability. Comfort is alright. Handling is not so good. Volvo is not a young man's car.

Loved that car

by though not easily impressed from Texas | May 15, 2009

So how do you really analyze the outcome of a past event? I owned my 2003 Volvo for 3+ years and loved it everyday I drove it. It was only the second car I ever owned that I loved the styling from every angle. The engine was strong, the stereo (one of my priorities) was awesome, the cabin was luxurious and comfortable. I say "was" because in the dark, in the rain, on the interstate, I met a wall of high water at about 60mph. Maybe you could blame my driving skills, but still the car violently spun round and round and into the muddy median ditch against a concrete barrier. Every corner of the car was battered, dented, or missing, and eventually the car was deemed a total loss. But I wrenched open the drivers-side door and emerged unscathed--not even a neck twinge, just a noticable pressure from the seat belt that securely held me in the seat. I hated walking away from "blue baby" but believe it may have saved me from at least some injury. I'll probably buy another one.

What a great car!!

by Volvo fan from Colorado | February 22, 2009

We bought this as a replacement for our old Accord and have absolutely fallen in love. The S60 gets great performance out of the 5-cylinder turbo with fantastic handling -- very sporty. The automatic transmission that can be used as a manual is also pretty neat. We are very proud of our blue-grayish model but have been less impressed with the more generic colors (i.e. grey, silver, white, etc.) The sound system is above average with a unique dial for the radio presets as opposed to the traditional buttons. The heated leather seats have been wonderful through the cold winter. The seats (and mirrors) also have programmable memory which is convenient for a multiple driver situation. It's a Volvo so you know its safe -- airbags everywhere it seems. I could go on forever about this car but the bottom line is the S60 is a beautiful, well-crafted, fun-to-drive vehicle. We were devoted Accord fans but have now found a new love: the Volvo S60. Buy this car and you will not be disappointed.

Wow. What a value as a used car.

by Guy from Wisconsin | August 2, 2008

Bought this sedan with 95K on it, and wow, could not be happier. I have been getting about 33 MPGs on the highway, the car drives and handles like a dream. Interior looks new yet, and you can tell the construction materials were top notch. For the money, I would take the S60T over any BMW or Lexus. Car just feels safe too.

Very safe!!!

by Dead Eye2 from Beverly Hills, CA | October 11, 2007

This car is very safe but could look more Sportier! Overall, this is the best car somebody could own. Keep up the fantastic work!

Featured Services for this Volvo S60