2008 Volvo S60

Available in 3 styles:  2008 Volvo S60 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

upgraded from Honda Accord

by mamateal from Winston Salem,NC | August 6, 2013

I thought I was sold on the Honda Accord,until I drove this..WOW so glad I bought this car with Volvo's safety history and reliability of the car..I'll never own anything else. this car suits every need for me..I do wish the driver seat was more supportive to my size and frame 5'2 190lbs..the back support tension plastic thing broke after the factory warranty was newly ended. LOVE the Turbo boost it gives me., Driving in NC I get to use it often. I bought it used in 2010..it had been a leased car in DC area. Its beginning to have some electrical issues.. which I was told is common with Volvo's. I just replaced all 4 tires after 30k miles..my choice.. previous owner had a wreck with front end so endless alignments to be done,but for all the good other results this car brings me this is OK..I didn't like pin stripes on a car so I never understand the reason behind with with used cars..I tired to remove it,but not to successful so now it could use a paint job or a good buff out,but mine is kept in a garage, so the paint still looks new.I just prefer it to look showroom new always..I stick the Volvo's recommended scheduled service and NOT the local dealers ideas..listening to them they have you in there every 3k for oil changes,which is NOT needed on these newer cars..I love my Volvo.

Reliable vehicle

by Volvie from | April 10, 2012

Great vehicle. I also own a BMW and I prefer to drive this vehicle and my husband drives the BMW. The only negative thing about the Volvo is when your trying to make a u-turn it is not the easiest but other than that all is good. I love my Volvo...

Sporty feel in a Luxury Sedan

by Steve from Oregon | August 20, 2011

The Volvo is really a luxury sedan that is safer than anything else on the road. Mix it with all wheel drive and a turbo and you have a superb handling, super tight car with plenty of get up and go. This is a great car.

all around awesome!

by iggy373 from Chicago, IL | May 31, 2010

All around the best car I've ever owned. The seats are the most comfortable you'll find in any car. It also just gives me such a piece of mind knowing I'm driving a car backed by Volvo's safety heritage. I also like the fact that it's not a BMW, Mercedes, or Audi, like everyone else seems to have. This is my first Volvo, but definitely not my last!

Very Pleased

by Sizz from NY | May 7, 2010

I used to own a 2001 Volvo S60 and i was very happy with it and now i upgraded to a 2008 Volvo S60 and i am loving it.

Great value and drives well

by JVilla07 from Houston, TX | November 7, 2008

After owning other sport sedans and coupes I decided to try a Volvo. It's been a surpsing car so far - handles well, has good power, great interior and very loaded with options for the price. Overall a great buy! Would highly recommend test driving this car before going with herd.

Surprised

by For Life. from Yardley, PA | August 3, 2007

After considering a BMW 3 series, Audi A4, SAAB 9-3 and Infiniti G35 (I think the Lexus IS is ugly), I was simply blown away by the Volvo S60. The seats are second to none. The interior sets itself from the rest of the the pack with its simple yet luxurious Scandinavian influenced interior, and unlike the SAAB's, befits that of a $35,000 vehicle. Although it is an 8 year old design, the exterior still strikes me as beautiful, yet practical. Knowing the my family and I are travelling in the inherent Volvo safety gives needed peace of mind. In the beginning of my shopping experience, I figured that the Volvo would be an unremarkable experience considering its age and the ferocity of the competition. After a test drive, however, my opinion transformed, and I bought the car 3 days later. Do yourself a favor and consider this car!

Featured Services for this Volvo S60