2014 Volvo S60

Available in 13 styles:  shown

Overall

Most comfortable car I've owned

by Volvo Car Enthusiast from Troy, Michigan | November 3, 2014

Just had an excellent experience with Kelly Ashton as my salesperson. She did a great job with my wife and myself in the sales process from beginning to end. She helped us get the car we really wanted and at a great price. Also in the delivery of the car she was very patient with me in explaining the new features that I had not had on my previous Volvos. I would recommend her to any of my friends that might be looking for a new or used car.

2014 - Volvo S60 - Platinum - R-Design w/ Polestar

by Montobon from Coventry RI | April 3, 2014

I just purchased a new 2014 - Volvo S60 - Platinum - R-Design w/ Polestar. I never thought I would be stating that I purchased a Volvo. But now I am more than proud to say "I just bought a new Volvo". I will start by stating this - 0-60 in 5.4 seconds. Holy Cow.... This car moves. This car rivals anything out there right now. The handling, acceleration, overall performance is amazing. I figure I am going to start seeing a great deal of these cars on the road once people start test driving them. The Style, Comfort, Performance and even the Fuel Economy (Averaging 24 City/ 28 Hwy - better than sticker) are all extreme. You have to take one out. Drive it for 5 minutes. You will be sold. Seriously, the only draw backs I have found to the car - Driver Compartment Storage and 12V Outlets. There is only (1) 12 Volt Outlet in the car and it is in the hideaway console. So when you plug something in, the console must remain open. Not the greatest design. I guess they spent there time on every other feature of the car. I highly recommend this car. For those individuals that have to drive in the snow like myself (Rhode Island). This car w/ AWD is a dream. Grabs the road and goes. You will not be disappointed.

Great vehicle; very happy with S60

by Ted Volvo S60 owner from Eastern US | August 5, 2013

Very comfortable seats. Quiet cabin. Really sticks to road with handling package. Newly available navigation system which connects to cell phone wifi hot spot is interesting. Found that back seats were comfortable for adult for trip of about 3 hours in length. I am a repeat Volvo customer. This is my first Volvo sedan (have had 2 wagons in the past plus currently own a Volvo wagon). I have driven the S60 about two thousand miles so far and am very satisfied with the car.