2004 Volvo S80

See Photos & Videos

Overall

VOLVO SPECIAL EDITION

by Rich from CARY NC | February 15, 2013

BOUGHT A S80 T6 PREMIER EUROPEAN LIMO VERSION OF WHICH THERE ARE A LIMITED AMOUNT. TV/DVD/PHONE/EVEY SEAT IS HEATED INCLUDING REAR ONES/AUTO SHADE IN REAR WINDOW/FRIDGE IN THE BACK/MULTIPLE CD AUDIO/ CRAZY WITH TWIN TURBO/AWESOME FOR THE PRICE FROM MADSEN MOTORS

great drivers car

by love to drive from boise,id | February 7, 2012

i bought my 2004 s80 used in sept. 2011. it was a one owner with 65,000 miles. i have put 25,000 miles on it in a year and a half. i have not had a single problem & the car runs & handles fantastic. every electronic item in the car works. i can't say that for any american car i have ever owned. the only thing i don't like about the car is $65.00 oil changes. the fact that you don't see a hundred of them every time you drive is a big plus. my next car will be another volvo.

safe and dependable vehicle

by volvo owner from Louisville, KY | April 24, 2011

definitely lives up to Volvo's stellar brand name. Clean, solid ride for the money. Definitely like this car.

Best family car I've had

by family father from Jersey City, NJ | December 29, 2009

We bought this 2.5T used and haven't even had a single problem, the car just needs the regular service. If you are looking for trouble free, spacious and quiet ride in a safe car, this is the model to go for! We'll keep ours for a long time.

WOW!

by Dude from Boston | February 22, 2009

I was so surprised by this car. I thought it would be a boring boring old man's sedan. But it is a very nice car. It rides liked a luxury car and it has great pick up. If you can get a low mileage used Volvo you will definitely get your money worth. We have had our Volvo for almost a year and other than regular maintenance, there have not been any mechanical issues. The gas mileage is very impressive for a larger car with such great pickup. We average ~ 24-25 mpg's highway and city combined. I am very impressed with the Volvo product and I would definitely buy another Volvo. I would definitely recommend the 2004 Volvo S80. It has been a great car.

Reliable luxury, poor suspension

by Volvo enthusiast from NE | December 1, 2007

This is my second S80. It is a great car for the mnoey (especially if you buy it used) -- my on-going problem with both cars has been with the suspension. The 2.5T is also a bit sluggish for a car of this price (also as compared to my older 2.9L). Overall a nice, comfortable car.

Safest car EVER!

by Swede from Barnegat, NJ | October 10, 2007

I purchased a Volvo S80 T6 in 2004, and in 2006 I was in a horrific head-on collision with an Explorer. He fell asleep at the wheel around a corner, and hit me doing about 30 mph, whilst I was doing 35mph. Both of our cars were totaled (obviously) and he wound up with a broken leg, as I only had a scratch from the seat-belt pretensioners and a bruised nose. Needless to say, if I was in any different car, I would have come out a lot worse. I got a new S80 (2008), but from what I remember my 2004 was very beautiful, reliable, comfortable, luxurious, easy to maintain, and most of all, safe. Thank you Volvo.