2007 Volvo S80

Available in 2 styles:  2007 Volvo S80 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

Best Car Ever!

by volvoloverrr from Idaho | July 28, 2014

I have a 2007 Volvo S80 3.2L. My parents purchased this car when I was in High School, and it was my mother's daily driver. She commutes over 50 miles a day, and the car did very well for her. When I graduated, I bought the car from them because I did not want to take my Tahoe to college (Gas is too expensive to take that boat to school!). I absolutely log this car. My mother owns an automotive repair shop, and I have driven many different vehicles, but this Volvo is defiantly my favorite. It drives extremely well, and it defiantly has enough power for my needs. It is the most comfortable car I have sat in, and I am completely happy with it. A lot of people talk about the cost of owning a European car in these reviews. German cars are especially expensive to work on, but what many people forget is the fact that this car is Swedish. From my experiences, (This car has over 100,000 miles on it), it has not been very expensive to maintain or repair. The labor is not to bad and the parts are not nearly as expensive as a VW or a BMW. Overall this is probable the best car on the road, and I will defiantly buy another Volvo when the time comes!

Love our 2007 S80 V8!

by fiftyplusmike from iowa City, IA | November 23, 2013

This is the seventh Volvo we have owned, and our first sedan. All the others were wagons, from the 850 Turbo to the V70 and four XC70s, including the 20008 base we have now. The S80 is such a fantastic car to drive, with very good road manners and power to spare. We've always been impressed with the Volvo quality, and it shows in the S80, as well. We bought the 2007 V8 a year ago with 56,000 miles, and we've put another 12,000 on it. It's required only routine maintenance. We look forward to having it a good many years. Bravo, Volvo!

love the V8

by joe from Minneapolis, MN | June 12, 2012

I was worried about buying a car with a V8 engine with the current gas prices but I have no regrets now. We just returned from a 600 mile road trip driving 65-70 mph and averaged over 27 mpg! That's pretty good for a 311 hp motor. The car is sooo comfortable and quiet. It has a fantastic sound system and the V8 has more power than I have ever experienced in a luxury car. I have owned many Volvos over the years and I think this may end up being the best ever.

Update on the Volvo S80 purchased in 2009

by Dr. D from Ashburn, VA | April 17, 2012

I wanted to provide an update on my Volvo S80 that I purchased in 2009. It is the V8 with all the options listed below in my prior initial review. I have driven the S80 for now 100,000 MILES!!!!!!! My maintenance cost has simply been oil change and tires. That means that I have not changed the brakes or had any mechanical or electrical issues. I can tell you that the car's qaulity has blown me away! I thnk I might never go back to another car brand as long as Volvo keeps putting out stylish cars! But, I think I will drive my S80 for another 100,000 miles first!!!!!

2007 S80

by Volvo Fan from Iowa | April 16, 2012

This has been a great car. A great value for the money- I bought mine used, this is my 3rd Volvo and will be buying more in the future!

2007 S80

by jt from 01001 | March 11, 2011

Purchased used with 40k. Have owned several Volvo and this one is been very good. Volvo has the most comfortable seats. The 3.2 is not as powerful as I would like. Exterior styling I think is beautiful. Good used car for the money. So far very reliable.

Outstanding Performance and Luxury

by Whiteheadman from Washington, DC | July 15, 2010

I bought a 2007 Volvo S80, V8 with the sport package, including the 3-position adjustable suspension, 18-inch wheels and max performance summer tires. It's an outstanding performance car, delivering 0-60 times in the low 5-second range and exceptional handling. The styling of the car, inside and out, is beautiful and all of the materials are of very high quality. It's an exceptional value for the money. I would definitely recommend it.

Very nice automobile.

by joetnvolfan from TN | May 6, 2010

Wife had wreck so we had to replace her Avalon. Looked at various makes models but this one caught her eye. We drove it and now we love it. Have heard it is expensive to repair if anything goes wrong. Hope that does not happen!! But, so far, very nice car.

2007 Volvo S80 V8 (tech package)

by Dr. D from Ashburn, VA | August 25, 2009

I just purchased my a used 2007 Volvo S80 V8 with the tech package. The car is beautiful and rides terrfic. The luxury for the price was unmatched. I looked at Audi, BMW and lexus. For the price I got blind spot technology, heated and air conditioned seats, cruise stopping assist and a terrific V8 that makes getting anywhere a breeze. Only lacking part of the car is handling. I just left Audi with great handling but not alot of creature comforts. I could drive this volvo across the country and be perfectly happy enjoying the ride every mile!

Volvo S80 Review

by dduck from Pompano Beach, FL | March 4, 2009

I leased the 3.2L V6 for 2 yrs and overall I like the car but didn't like the lag between hitting the gas and exceleration. There was plenty of power but responsiveness wasn't as good as the BMW I had previously. Never had a problem other than headlights going out. Car is quiet and smoothe on the road and finishes are very nice.

Featured Services for this Volvo S80