2003 Volvo V70

Available in 4 styles:  2003 Volvo V70 4dr Station Wagon shown

Overall

I LOVE THIS CAR!!

by busy mom from Mountains of NC | October 4, 2011

This is just the car I wanted and I am delighted. We have the 3rd row seat and I can bring extra children without having a minivan or an SUV. My only complaint, IF I had to make one, is that the defrost is automatic when I press defrost: it IS fast, which is the most important thing in the end, but it is really loud. So sort of a picky complaint. I would buy this car again in a second. I have had it since April of 2011, it is now October. LOVE IT!

I love it

by Volvo owner from Gambier, OH | January 4, 2011

I have owned two Volvo 122S sedans, three 240s (two sedans and a wagon), an 850 sedan, and this one. I bought all of them used. Aside from the '68 122S this is my favorite. After fixing some computer problems at no cost when I bought it from a dealer under warrantee, it has been completely reliable. It is comfortable, has all the power I need, and I love the solid feeling.

This car is a money pit

by Volvos stinks from | September 23, 2010

This is the worst car I have ever owned. Major repairs keep on coming- thus far I have spent over $4,000 in repairs and the cheerful folks at the Volvo dealership tell me it now needs another $3,500 in repairs. It has 88,000 miles on it- are they crazy? Volvo charges top dollar for the lowest qualty. I will never own another Volvo- the reason Volvos are touted to be so safe is because they are always sitting in your mechanic's garage!

Love my V70 Volvo

by gp from chicago il | September 10, 2010

Great for all of our needs. Very low cost of maintenance. I owned 2 of thise V70, bought both of them used. Most comfortable ride ever. Lots of room.

Featured Services for this Volvo V70