We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2010 Volvo XC60

2010 Volvo XC60
Available in 4 styles:  2010 Volvo XC60 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Cant wait to drive her

by Love a good set of wheels from Sarastoa Florida | August 12, 2016

I cant find anything I or should say we don't like about this Volvo XC 60 AWD , we have the 3.0 T 6 great engine and the MPG is not as bad as they say . Love the drive , seats , safety, sound system , get up and go turbo , plan on keeping this to 200 K or over

Unreliable and Expensive

by Disappointed Owner from WA | March 16, 2016

I bought a new 2010 XC60 and have taken excellent care of it, doing all recommended maintenance at factory dealerships. For the first 4 years / 50, 000 miles - no problems. My care has 62,000 miles on it and in the past year ( off warranty of course) I have had to sink over $6000 into it - the rear differential broke, the power steering broke, brakes, drive belt, electrical etc. It is like the Volvo engineers designed all the major parts of the car to fail as soon as the warranty was over. I am so disappointed. Volvos are supposed to last a long time! This car is a disaster. I will never buy a volvo again. Don't buy an XC60 unless you have lots of time and money to spar!

Best car decision made

by Very Happy Owner from Belle Glade, FL | April 30, 2015

I was looking for another brand of vehicle but in viewing other vehicle the Volvo XC60 was brought to my attention as something I might be interested in. Thanks to my sales person listening to what I wanted, I made a great choice buy purchasing this vehicle. The XC60 is the smoothest ride I've driven. The technology this car has rivals that of most brand new vehicles.

Best Investmnent I've Ever Made

by In Houston since 87 from Houston, TX | February 11, 2014

Volvos keep up with their reputation of safety, reliability and comfort. I have had over 20 years of consistently thorough, effective, knowledgeable and courteous service one can ask for on all my 3 Volvos (244, S40 and XC60) at Volvo of Houston! And, my last purchase there was the best investment I ever made since it came with FREE Service and Maintenance for 5 years! The XC60 is a car for an entire family of drivers to enjoy and a perfect SUV for driving in a city like Houston, Texas, where flooding, or, small parking spaces can cause problems.

Cost Guard MoM

by New yorker for life from Springfield Pennysilvania | September 21, 2013

Just purchased my 2010 xc60 after trading in my 2007 Volvo xc90 I had for 4 years and before that I had a 2003 Volvo xc70 I moved up the chain to say the least! my xc90 was a little to big for me as both of my teenage boys are out of the house my son in the coast guard & my other son at college. being me and my 13 year old I wanted to downsize and hopefully get something a little better on gas mileage. in my xc90 I was averaging 16 city on regular now with my xc60 im averaging 17 city on regular as well I feal that the t6 is definetly more peppy then my 3.2 xc90 I feal like I had to rev it to merge on the highway a little =p but its typical Volvo everything's comfortable and plush I love the huge sunroof! and I love the back up camera for once!!

Check the wind noise

by Guardman from Middletown, DE | March 2, 2013

We love the car; but noticed an inordinate amount of wind noise from the moon roof. The vehicle also has two lateral luggage bars which may be part of the problem, and the car is otherwise so quiet that the wind noise is more noticable. When we get the 'key' to remove the roof bars, we will know more.

Best Crossover on the market

by VolvoGuy4Life from New York, NY | January 16, 2012

Volvo hit the nail on the head with this vehicle! Can't say one negative thing about it. I love this car so much!

Satistfied

by Roadwarrier from Silver Spring, Maryland | December 27, 2011

I drive 30,000 and needed an SUV that would not take me to the Bank filling it up with gas. It's a good size and I'm enjoying it. Now my problem is keeping it away from my wife , who said she would never drive a SUV.

Love this car

by Jberns from Western MA | February 22, 2011

If you want safety, a very pleasing ride that offers a wonderful feel of stability and power on the road and a good amount amount of luxury without being too ostentatious, this is the right vehicle for you. This is my first crossover SUV and although I was a bit ambivalent about joining the non eco-friendly ranks of an SUV owner, I really enjoy being higher up off the road and the feeling of security. I am also a big Volvo fan after having survived a head-on collision in my Volvo s40 and being told by the emergency doctor that I was very lucky to have been driving that car. I was sore, but walked away from the accident. Volvo's are awesome. The only negatives are the lackluster mileage and so-so visibility out the back. Back up camera would have been a good option. Otherwise, I really love this vehicle!

drove it for 11 mos and 8700 miles

by Mrs. B from Lafayette, LA | December 20, 2010

I drove this vehicle for 11 months and 8700 miles until someone rammed me from behind and totalled it. Pros: fun to drive around town, loved the backup camera and guidelines in it, city safety feature, feel of the leather, held it's value, stylish Cons: low gas mileage, nav system was not easy to work, too small for road trips with four adults, high cost of repairs, was in the shop often for small quirky things that should not go wrong on a $40k vehicle (memory seats not holding memory, leaking at the antenna, nav system not always working) I really enjoyed driving this car, but it was totalled because of the high price of having the parts shipped to the USA. It reacted great in the accident by disjointing my seat when the airbag went off and turning on the hazard lights. We switched to an American made SUV that is larger.

Featured Services for this Volvo XC60