2011 Volvo XC60

2011 Volvo XC60
Available in 6 styles:  2011 Volvo XC60 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Shifts perfectly after reset to factory specs.

by Retired physician traveler from Southeast Wisconsin | June 30, 2013

Purchased with 11,000 miles mint condition. Only disappointment was rough shifting on acceleration. Volvo reset the intuitive adaptive transmission computer settings back to original factory settings and problem solved. Navigation is difficult to program. I prefer my old Garmin.

fun to drive

by jj from texas | February 8, 2013

2 Wheel drive xc-60. Handles like a sports car. 6 cyl. has plenty of get-up and go. Only negative is that the back seat area is very small. Would not recommend if you need rear seat room. Nice large cargo area. Wife loves the car.

XC 60 Volvo - Nice Car!!!

by Volvo Man from Galesburg, MI | January 9, 2012

I shopped and compared a number of vehicles for my new vehicle. It came down to the XC 60 Volvo and the Ford Edge. Both handled very nicely and were well finished both on the interior and exterior. I liked the color option better with the Ford but my wife and I both decided that for the difference in cost (about $4K more) made the Volvo a better purchase. This is our second new Volvo. We also have a 2004 S60 and have been very pleased with it.

Good Car

by Sailor from Pennsylvania | May 9, 2011

Very nice car. Only two issues seem to be road noise at high speeds, and the radio system is not intuitive and overly complicated. However, car is comfortable, good cargo space, nicely laid out inside and out. Gas mileage for combination City Highway is averaging about 21+.

Amazing all around car

by volvofan from Denver, CO | March 28, 2011

Just purchased a 2011 3.2 FWD XC60. So far my favorite things are the seats, the sound system, and looks. Steering is light and seating position is sporty compared to other crossovers I looked at. 3.2 v6 has plenty of pep, even on hills. It feels MUCH more like a car than my old RX300, and handles much better. Mileage is ho hum. I dont get on the interstate much but when I do have no trouble getting upper 20s around 70 mph. Most of my driving is traffic, stop and go, and I see right at the EPA expected 18 average but I have to drive pretty carefully to get that...again...MOST cars see lower than EPA "city" ratings in heavy traffic and short trips. I have BLIS and like it...I cant say I actually use it "a lot" but its nice to have though it does give some false postives. Overall very happy with the car...wish I could get a diesel D5 engine.

Volvo XC60

by Car Friend from Fairfax, VA | March 1, 2011

I checked many SUV's out and thou all have different bells and whistles the Volvo gave me the best in safety, warranty, realibility. Value for the money