2015 Volvo XC60

Starting MSRP

Overall

Car Enthusiast

by Love Cars from Overland Park, KS | July 11, 2014

We have had the car for a little over a month now. We traded in a Range Rover Evoque, which would have most people questioning our sanity. However the Volvo has such a high resale value that we were able to save $100 a month on payment, insurance decreased by $20 a month and going to regular vs premium gas should also help. Even if it had an even trade, I would do it again. Why? this car is just fun to drive. The Evoque wasn't bad, but this thing is just fun. It has a ton of power. Its just a better everyday car. I am 5' 11" and would hit my head almost every time getting out of the Evoque. It also has a very small cargo area. And it has a lot of road noise. Maybe I will regret my purchase come winter, but so far it doesn't look like it. In regards to mileage, I wish I could be more helpful, but I don't care about mileage. I buy and drive cars because I love it.

Falls short of reported EPA Mileage

by JoeALexandria from Alexandria, VA | June 24, 2014

We have had the 2015 XC 60 T-5 for a little over one month and bought it due to the reported EPA fuel mileage. So far we have not been able to get over 19 mpg, we expected to get closer to 25mpg. This is less than our 2014 AWD Equinox, which has exceeded its EPA mileage rating, so I don’t think it is how we drive it. We get near or above reported mileage in our 2011 CRV and 2014 Equinox. The blue-tooth and hands free calling is less than we expected, actually our Equinox is much better in this area, but the Volvo stereo sounds a little better. The car drives nice, has good visibility, and good performance for a SUV. We currently own a 2011 CRV, 2014 Equinox and the 2015 XC-60. The positives of the XC -60 are it drives nice has good visibility, and is comfortable. The negatives are it falls way short of its reported gas mileage, the user interface with the phone/radio etc. is complicated. Also the mirror seat/memory function can act erratic. The mirrors sometimes just mysteriously adjust themselves when you are driving