The Volvo XC70 is an off-road-themed wagon with the ground clearance of an SUV and the sleek shape of a wagon. The XC70 features front- or all-wheel drive and competes with the Cadillac CTS, Subaru Outback and Mercedes-Benz E-Class wagons.
New for 2015
The T5 version gets a new 240-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with an eight-speed automatic transmission and stop-start technology. A power passenger seat is now standard on all three trims. The Climate Package and Technology Package all have new features as well.
Below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- 17-inch wheels
- Available 18-inch alloy wheels
- Available heated windshield
- Available heated windshield washer nozzles
- Seats five
- Folding rear seats
- Available Sensus Connected Touch multimedia system with 7-inch display
- Available configurable digital gauge cluster
- Available integrated child booster seats
- Available heated steering wheel
- Available heated front and rear seats
- Available interior air quality system
Under the Hood
- 240-hp, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder with 258 pounds-feet of torque and stop-start technology (T5)
- 240-hp, 3.2-liter six-cylinder with 236 pounds-feet of torque (3.2)
- 300-hp, turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder with 325 pounds-feet of torque (T6)
- Eight-speed automatic transmission (four-cylinder)
- Six-speed automatic transmission (six-cylinder)
- 3,300-pound towing capacity
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Available pedestrian detection
- Available cyclist detection
- Available lane departure warning
- Available distance alert
- Available adaptive cruise control
- Available Blind Spot Information System
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Volvo XC70.