2004 Volvo XC90

Available in 3 styles:  XC90 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Lots & Lots of Miles

by BocaRider from South Florida | March 20, 2014

I currently have 263,000 on my 2004 XC90. I'm not saying it has never needed work but for the most part has been very reliable and never left me stranded. With 263K it's just now starting to ride a little loose but barely a squeak or rattle from this swedish tank. My Dodge Caravan Fell Apart and I mean "Fell Apart after 100K. The new version for 2015 looks great but Volvo has taken it up market so it's out of my price range. Car is still worth @$4,000....

Great Vehicle.....

by RichieRich from New York | September 4, 2013

Don't get me wrong, this car is not a looker.... It looks a lot like a Honda CRV from the outside. Nevertheless, It performs like a high performance car. It handles great. I had an Expedition. I was hit by a 2004 Volvo 3 weeks ago. The Volvo totaled my Expo. That why I purchased a XC90. It's tough and rugged.. And did I mention it only takes $50 to fill my tank? Insane.....

One of the Best SUV's ever made!!

by Volvo Owner from Bethesda, MD | June 5, 2013

This is a great vehicle. It handles like a car but carries an amazing amount of luggage + 7 people! It's a luxury SUV in all respects.

Car of my dreams!!!!

by Landfox from central Va. | June 4, 2013

My best friend!! Perfect for my lifestyle!!! By far the best car I have owned .Following the foxhounds or driving clients-always up for the task at hand.Volvo should send a camerman to ride with me on a Foxhunt,It goes everywhere however we are not able to JUMP the fences with the horses.It is the talk of the members of the hunt.Let me know when you want to visit me &see for yourself!!!!!

Most beautiful car I've owned

by inna from Lehighton, Pa | April 26, 2013

I get this Volvo CX90 2006 and after previous cars I had, like Mazda 6, Saab 9-3, volvo S40, Lexus RX300, BMW I320,..... This CX90 is the best, in every way. Also the man who sold to me this Volvo is real GENTLEMEN. My credit is horrible, and some how he get me loan.!!! Also they deliver to me Volvo CX90 free of charge!!! Two great guys follow me to my address. I am really so pleas with their cour'tesy. I can't find the best word to express my experience I had with great people in Star Auto Mall at Nazareth Pike The best place to buy used and beautiful cars. And you will not be choked with hipper, depress sellers from most dealers. And the most important you will not deal with liars

Good Car

by Volvo Driver from Pomona, Ca | April 18, 2013

I have the XC90, it has 112 k... runs great, have a had a few issues with the third row seat getting stuck. Other than that, it is a great car and serves its purpose for a family of 5. It is not great on gas mileage. If you have alot of city (errand running) miles, then it is not the best value. Although, does decent on highway miles. I currently use about a quarter tank a day, although I do alot of errand running... baseball practice, dance practice, work, etc....

safe car for the wife

by telly from Shelbyville,Ky | January 21, 2013

I was looking for a car for the wife that was safe and this was the car and it was her dream car. It had 108,000 when purchased and needed the timing belt changed as it is supposed to be changed at 105,000. I upgraded the brakes to crossed drill and slotted with ceramic pads frt and rear and it looks as if they will last approx 90 to 80,000 miles.the car came with new tires and will get approx 60,000 miles on them the car has 144,000 on it now and there have been no problems small or large. I purchased the 5 cly because the six transmission is supposed to have problems. The wife using the car in her charity work and puts on over 20,000 miles a year and she loves the car. This is the fourth volvo we have owned,a 940,850 and my v70. all have been excellent. the xc90 gets 18 to 20 mpg which is not great but this is a heavy car.yes we would buy another and we do tell others about volvos

Best truck ever owned

by suv all the way from Waldorf,Md. | June 4, 2012

Have owned my volvo xc 90 2.5t since new and have not had any problems. Currently have 76,000on the odometer and have only done the scheduled maintenance. I love the styling of this truck and the leather seats are the best. Will keep this truck forever.

love it

by jbird from | May 4, 2012

by far the best suv I have ever owned--best gas mileage for a family of 6 with lots of "stuff"--especially if you like cruising the beach with 4WD roomy, feels great to drive--handles like a car and super comfy!

sweet swedish ride

by not applicable from abilene, tx | April 2, 2012

Finest car I've ever owned, love everything about it. Brakes are super heavy duty, handles like a car.

Featured Services for this Volvo XC90