2007 Volvo XC90

Available in 4 styles:  2007 Volvo XC90 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Loving it this car

by family from columbus oh | May 7, 2014

Devin help me and my family out. We didn't think that we would be able to purchase a vehicle. But he did his job. Thank you Devin for letting us believe that it was possible.

Hard to Price

by Volvo4life from Chicago,Ill | February 25, 2013

Mileage on most seems to indicate owner was willing to drive everywhere. Trade late and take somewhat good care, but dealers seem to want to keep according to the price/ miles relation

48k dollar vehicle? Sad.

by flybooey from Pittsburgh | January 16, 2013

I only got this b/c of it's cargo/seating flexibility and of course driving profile and safety, pretty major items. I've driven a couple and been the passenger a couple times for long road trips so i thought i was set on my decision. Well the MPG is so G/D poor its embarrassing, the engine/cabin noise is horrible, the body roll and noise from the driveline/suspension over bumps is ridiculous, the turning radius is so freaking bad that the truck chassis ambulances i used to drive can maneuver in smaller spaces with more efficiency. What the Heck...My Audi Q5 gets 10mpg more than this piece of poo on the highway and i feel more safe in that with my kids due to the horrible top heavyness and slow steering response from the Volvo. I've only owned this for 2.5 weeks and will be actively looking to eat up the loss and get rid of it. 48k new, what a joke and after it's inception back in early 2000's the dash/center console has made no attempts to change or stay up with the technology/style of the times. Lame. This part was obviously no surprise but just now its irritating. No wonder I see so many 60 y/o driving them

My previous Volvo XC90 was awesome in everyway!

by Stuck on Volvo from New ZJersey | December 22, 2012

My 2005 Volvo XC90 was awesome in everyway. It was a top of the line luxury model from Burdumy Motors -- as luxury goes with Volvos. They don't have the pizazz that American luxury cars have but the performance is really good, it handled well, had great acceleration, a smooth as silk ride and the safety can't be matched. Park Assist and surround sound Sirius radio was great as was the leather interior with all the options. If not for an accident I'd still be driving it. Unfortunately, my most recent purchase of a 2007 has been disappointing. For a newer car it lacks some features that should be standard such as park assist, seatbelt warning. The dealer diminishes Volvo's reputation of giving great service. I've had to return the car 3x within a month of purchase; they had to change axles, tires, light bulbs -- the same light keeps going out. They don't wash the car before giving it back and now the service maintenance light is on, and I've only had the car 1 month exactly! I would not buy from this dealer again but I would buy another Volvo due to its safety record.

Volvo #2

by Volvo #2 from Dayton, Ohio | December 12, 2012

We purchased a 2007 Volvo XC90 used about 2 months ago. We are very pleased with the style, performance everything in general. Glad we went with this SUV as opposed to a used Ford or others. This is the 2nd Volvo we own and glad we do.

Absolutely Reliable!

by MI30sMom from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan | July 22, 2012

I own a 2007 Volvo XC90 4.2L AWD, bought used last year at 44K miles for $20K including taxes. I wanted a 4X4 or AWD (because of the Michigan winter) that can transport 7 passengers (for family, kids and their friends). I test drove all competitive premium brands and this is the most comfortable, reliable, fun to drive and most of all, reasonably priced. For the one year, I consumed an average of 17-18m/gal in city driving. I mostly drive city as I commute to work and drop-off/pick-up kids to school (10 miles one-way). We've taken our vehicle on family vacations and on long drives would get up to 20-22m/gal. To add comfort, we installed aftermarket DVD headrests for 2nd-row passengers. This kept our kids entertained at a fraction of the cost. My husband drives our vehicle during long trips and enjoys the 4.2L engine because of the power/acceleration. It also has good handling. We both like the interior comfort of the vehicle and the fact that we can transport 7 passengers. The exterior design is not too boxy like other SUVs. When 2nd and 3rd row seats are folded, it also transports a lot of our home project materials. Last week, I had a major accident when a driver of a Jeep Grand Cherokee ran a red light and hit me (full force) on the front passenger side as I was completing a turn on an intersection. The driver was driving full speed at least 45 m/hr and didn't attempt to avoid or stop. My front airbag deployed but despite the impact, my car didn't rollover or got thrown out of the road. My daughter and I are safe-- and I'm convinced that if I were driving a different SUV, this would not have been the case. I am planning to buy another Volvo XC90 to replace my damaged vehicle. Safety is my number 1 priority rather than fuel efficiency. This vehicle definitely is reasonably priced if bought used and reliability is unquestionable. I would most certainly recommend to every family!

love the car

by longtime volvo owner from Connecticut | May 24, 2012

bought a used 2007 xc90 with 65k on it for 22k in summer of 2011. so far we have loved it. very comfortable and the kids (2) love having the built in booster seat in 2nd row. 3rd row is cramped for older kids/adults but i am only using that if i have friend's kids in the vehicle - nice to have the extra room when needed without having to drive around a huge SUV. drives a bit like a truck and is not the quickest on pickup when getting on the highway - but once i am at speed the car is very smooth. i commute 90 miles a day and am mostly driving on the highway. it is definitely not a fuel efficient vehicle, but i am willing to spend the $$ because it is so comfortable and i feel very safe. this is my 4th volvo and first of this model and i have never been disappointed with this brand.

Xc 90

by Volvo fan from Ky | April 17, 2012

Happy with the car, I've driven the v8 for 2 months and definitely satisfied. Looked at BMW, Audi, toyotas for an suv, for this car with the v8 and price I paid this was the best value and no regrets so far, admit this is 3rd Volvo. I stopped driving my other cars (honda minivan for kids and Porsche 911 who's tires are getting flat spots, this one much more comfortable and easy, handles towing small boat fine.

Nice vehicle...so far

by Jimj from Louisville, KY | April 9, 2012

Love the Volvo XC90. Added a trailer hitch from trailer and it was perfect. Added wiring harness and it was a breeze. Little vibration in front end, told it was possibly axles. If you want to add aftermarket radio or bluetooth, forget it. This vehicle has a fiber optic system and it is virtually impossible to add. Steering skipped when turning sharp left, but an alignment seems to have taken care of that. Love it and I get around 21 mpg, would like more, but what can you expect??

LOVE THIS CAR!

by The Volvo Guy from La Vista, NE | March 21, 2011

We (my family and I) love our 2007 Volvo XC90! We have the V8 Sport, and the power it supplies is AMAZING! Such a great feel and ride, and the Premium Audio System (DYNAudio) is 100 times better than the Bose system we had in our Acadia! We also love the Bi-Xeon Lights with Active Bending Lights! (Basically, when driving at night time, the headlights will turn up to 15ยบ in either direction with the steering wheel.) The only problem with this car, the 3rd row seat is very small, but we've used it maybe once. So if you have a big family the XC90 might not be the car for you. But if you're big on luxury, reliability, power, and safety, the XC90 is the PERFECT car for you! I think we will stick with the Volvo brand from now on!