2014 Volvo XC90

Est. MPG

16 city / 23–25 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

One of Best Volvos ever, I have 5 currently.

by Steve from Bettendorf, IA | January 7, 2014

I had read several reviews depicting less than satisfactory ride and handling. I think it handles like a dream for a 4WD Suv. Two siblings have Lexus RX330s and my ride is just as good if not better. it handles like an Suv but i expected that. the cabin noise level is less than our other Volvos My three kids and I currently have almost every model except the S30. We bought it after the 2013 model changed so we got a sizable discount. I am extremley pleased with everything thus far. We traded in a 5 year old Xc70 and this drives much quieter and handles as well if not better.

Old School SUV

by Jojolola from New Jersey | November 25, 2013

Some say the XC90 is styling dated - but I think it depends on you point of view. I think the XC90 has a type of timeless exterior look, I looked at the Acura MDX the new Pathfinder, GM products, Jeep and Dodge... I choose the Volvo for the value I received. The SUV drives well and the interior is nicely done... the exterior has a rugged look. I had a hard time with the dual screens in the MDX to much to look at and fiddle with. The XC90 does lack tech features but for fills the basics, SAT radio, iPod integration, BT Audio. I purchased the premium package - and the upgraded leather is very with real wood inlays and the wood steering wheel. MPG isn't to bad I get 22MPG in mixed driving. The XC90 can also tow 5,000lbs with-out an expensive upgrade like the MDX.